Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Obviously, it happens on other servers. But it is much worse on CCG. I don't even have to play for 1 minute, and the block delay still happens. While on other servers, it barely does. I can deal with it, but it should be fixed as soon as possible.
I'm not sure what your game is like, but it is nowhere near worse on CCG tbh...

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Obviously, it happens on other servers. But it is much worse on CCG. I don't even have to play for 1 minute, and the block delay still happens. While on other servers, it barely does. I can deal with it, but it should be fixed as soon as possible.
The only place i have seen this is on lobby parkour...It seems that most of us don't have it so i have a feeling that this has something to do with you.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
The only place i have seen this is on lobby parkour...It seems that most of us don't have it so i have a feeling that this has something to do with you.
It sometimes happens in SG and Assassins, and it has happened to many other people, too.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Although I did not completely understand what you meant for your first point, all I have to say is that SG and SW are two totally different games. I believe two different games should not be the same in many ways. I personally do not see why the points earned could be changed, but it was probably created this way for a reason of some some. I do agree with having some sort of PvP logging detector, if you will, making it more fair to others.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Whats the point of PvP logging on SG?? If you leave the game, you can't comeback xD And you can always hit "Escape".

As for the bow glitch, it's been a thing for as long as I've played SG. Even before the 2.0 update.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom