Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Definitely agree ♡ Sg matches would be so much quicker if I had a compass to track people down but the kit is not worth losing saturation on kill. I think enough people agree with this that its going to be added to the next Sg update

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I think we can all agree that the kit is useless. On how to "bring it back", there are a few options:
  • Give everyone a compass after a certain amount of time, say 5 minutes or so.
  • Have them spawn in a chest, rarity being common but not so common that it's in every chest, every 1 in 5 sounds good.
  • Do /compass to get one.
I would prefer the 5 minute mark, but that's just my opinion :)

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Yes please. I jump for joy when I kill someone and they drop a compass, it's like Christmas all over again. :D

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
This has already been suggested a few months ago however, great idea! Would be great to get a compass after a x amount of time. Especially in the big maps, like fantasy, where you are running around for 10+ minutes to find the last guy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom