Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Hello everybody. I have noticed there is a severe lack of spanish staff members in Cubecraft, while at least 1/3 of the CCGN players are spanish. This results in spanish reports expiring, and thus, there are a lot of spanish people swearing around the server without being muted. My suggestion would be very simple: Hire more spanish staff members ASAP, please. There are only 2 spanish speaking mods as far as I know (@HackersDontWin and @HectorLalo , correct me if I missed somebody).

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
As far as I know @Diogu , @CyanYellow and I'm not sure but @Tacosbefriends as well... (Correct me if I'm wrong) can speak spanish not fluenty but atleast something...
So I don't really think we need more Spanish staff members... But that's my opinion...
@Diogu is portuguese as far as I know. And Cyan and Tacos are not fluent (again, correct me if I'm wrong)

Reactions: diogo

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
@Diogu is portuguese as far as I know. And Cyan and Tacos are not fluent (again, correct me if I'm wrong)
Diogu does understand Spanish...
Asked him a while back...
And the difference between swearwords in Portuguese and Spanish aren't big, a Portuguese person can with some difficulty understand the language...

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Reactions: diogo

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Hello everybody. I have noticed there is a severe lack of spanish staff members in Cubecraft, while at least 1/3 of the CCGN players are spanish. This results in spanish reports expiring, and thus, there are a lot of spanish people swearing around the server without being muted. My suggestion would be very simple: Hire more spanish staff members ASAP, please. There are only 2 spanish speaking mods as far as I know (@HackersDontWin and @HectorLalo , correct me if I missed somebody).
You complaining about having a few spanish staff members while you have 5+. There are no Italian staff whatsoever and Italian people can just go around and call people names and target them in chat without being punished, or the report stays on hold forever ;-;

Back to the topic, I'd like more spanish staff to watch the chat, but you don't just hire spanish staff with the press of a button :v
And it's sad because I wish you could just press a button and learn a language.
You can't...
So it's kind of like a +0.5 but has no hope in it?
Sorry if I sound negative, I'm just being realistic.

sawaxi

Oct 31, 2015
There are yet some staff who speak in spanish, but true maybe can be more

PandaTime14

Nov 14, 2016
Not to point out servers, but I have found a server that has Spanish help, and this is a great thing. Maybe a Dev can make a plugin that you can use /translate (language) to translate every word. It may be hard, and it's hard to find Spanish or other language speaker good for staff. I understand you, but it's not their fault that people speak Spanish as much as normal.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Not to point out servers, but I have found a server that has Spanish help, and this is a great thing. Maybe a Dev can make a plugin that you can use /translate (language) to translate every word. It may be hard, and it's hard to find Spanish or other language speaker good for staff. I understand you, but it's not their fault that people speak Spanish as much as normal.
There is almost no way to have a perfect translation service. Especially if there are typos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom