Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
Since the server allows health indicators, that means people with mods with health indicators have an advantage (in some gamemodes this is a huge advantage), so I think to level the playing field, the server could just have health indicators by default above people's heads.
Obviously this would increase cleaning etc, but at least it would be fair

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Since the server allows health indicators, that means people with mods with health indicators have an advantage (in some gamemodes this is a huge advantage), so I think to level the playing field, the server could just have health indicators by default above people's heads.
Obviously this would increase cleaning etc, but at least it would be fair
Would rather have CubeCraft disallowing all of those mods instead of giving this advantage to all players on the network

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
That's why I said they should be disallowed (read: players who use them should be punished) entirely
I think he means that, it's nearly impossible to punish players who use health indicators because you can't see when someone uses them. Unless they basically report themselves.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I know but how can you tell if someone is using a health indicator?
I think he means that, it's nearly impossible to punish players who use health indicators because you can't see when someone uses them. Unless they basically report themselves.
Firstly, CubeCraft is also disallowing other mods where players can use them without other players really noticing (e.g. map mods, x-ray, AutoChests, AutoArmour, etc.). Secondly, I think we can agree Labymod is the most popular mod in terms of health indicators. It's actually possible for a Labymod user to see who else is using Labymod, it could make sense to have Moderators occasionally join FFA with Labymod so they can spot other Labymod users and deal with them accordingly

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Firstly, CubeCraft is also disallowing other mods where players can use them without other players really noticing (e.g. map mods, x-ray, AutoChests, AutoArmour, etc.). Secondly, I think we can agree Labymod is the most popular mod in terms of health indicators. It's actually possible for a Labymod user to see who else is using Labymod, it could make sense to have Moderators occasionally join FFA with Labymod so they can spot other Labymod users and deal with them accordingly
As far as I know you can't actually see if someone is using health indicators. Sure you can see if someone uses Labymod, I'll believe you when you say that.
And again, it's nearly impossible to, even if you know they're using Labymod, see if someone uses the health indicator.
So the only other option I see fit is if they disallow Labymod.. Which.. no.. Labymod is much more then just a health indicator mod and there are much more health indicator mods people can download besides Labymod.

With that being said, people can also just download another health indicator mod and still see people's health, and that is also nearly impossible to see.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
As far as I know you can't actually see if someone is using health indicators. Sure you can see if someone uses Labymod, I'll believe you when you say that.
And again, it's nearly impossible to, even if you know they're using Labymod, see if someone uses the health indicator.
So the only other option I see fit is if they disallow Labymod.. Which.. no.. Labymod is much more then just a health indicator mod and there are much more health indicator mods people can download besides Labymod.

With that being said, people can also just download another health indicator mod and still see people's health, and that is also nearly impossible to see.
Yeah so? Disallowing them is the start of eliminating it entirely. Should we also allow x-ray then?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yeah so? Disallowing them is the start of eliminating it entirely. Should we also allow x-ray then?
If you can find a game where xray is actually useful? Lucky Islands and Skywars are the only games where you can mine diamonds, and mining diamonds in those games is straight up useless.

But even if there games where x-ray would be usefull.. no, it shouldn't be allowed. And I have never said that they should allow health indicators, I said it was nearly impossible to detect. X-ray is much MUCH easier to detect. Health indicators aren't.
And disallowing an entire mod simply so they can't use health indicators? That's just.. no.. that's an awful, absolutely awful, AWFUL, idea
Beside, banning Labymod won't help anything, if someone wants to see someone else's health, they can just download a random mod.

Reactions: Josher

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
If you can find a game where xray is actually useful? Lucky Islands and Skywars are the only games where you can mine diamonds, and mining diamonds in those games is straight up useless.

But even if there games where x-ray would be usefull.. no, it shouldn't be allowed. And I have never said that they should allow health indicators, I said it was nearly impossible to detect. X-ray is much MUCH easier to detect. Health indicators aren't.
And disallowing an entire mod simply so they can't use health indicators? That's just.. no.. that's an awful, absolutely awful, AWFUL, idea
Beside, banning Labymod won't help anything, if someone wants to see someone else's health, they can just download a random mod.
X-ray is also capable of showing players, entities and containers through blocks (I know as I've used it myself when I used to hack) and trust me, it's very useful. There is absolutely no way to detect it, I used to use it for months before I got caught with killaura and removed all my hacks altogether

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
But having Labymod doesn't mean you have health indicator on :)

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
X-ray is also capable of showing players, entities and containers through blocks (I know as I've used it myself when I used to hack) and trust me, it's very useful. There is absolutely no way to detect it, I used to use it for months before I got caught with killaura and removed all my hacks altogether
Oh well excuse me for not knowing all the things x-ray does? Because I'm not a hacker.
But yeah also, sure, focus on that, focus on the part of me talking about how xray is not usefull.
Don't focus on any of the other things I talked about like how banning labymod just because it gives the option to see someone's health, is bs

Reactions: RickDeKlomp
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom