Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cuddliies

Jan 29, 2020
Ok so I was thinking about this a lot and I think it’s totally possible for cubecraft to start doing some events like meetups and maybe even tournaments in the future. I know java did like an eggwars tournament a while ago, and I don’t expect these events to come close to that. Inpvp and lifeboat does meetups on their servers Inpvp doesn’t do them anymore but lifeboat recently did one and they’re really fun tbh cubecraft also already has parties so I don’t think it would be that hard to setup a meetup event in the future. For tournaments is obviously a completely different ballpark and if this does end up happening it probably won’t happen for a long long time. If it does happen my idea would be that you would have a certain amount of time to play and get kills/wins and then when the tournament is over you would submit how many wins/kills you had during the time period via game stats. It’s just an idea for now though it’s just gonna be up to the players to do their own things in the server, but I would love to see cubecraft making an attempt to bring the community together in an event like a meetup or tournament.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hey,
I totally agree with this. They do Java meetups/tournaments sometimes in the community events forum, but yeah I would really like to see some Bedrock meetups happening.
The only downside is the maximum amount of players for each lobby. Not everyone will be able to fit into one lobby, and definitely not one match. Even if so, there would be a heavy amount of lag.
But I do agree that there should be more community involvement with Bedrock Edition. I made a post recently suggesting there should be more Discord events if you want to check that out (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/discord-events-channel.226194/).
Good suggestion! +1 :)

P.s. I think J might be planning a meetup for InPvP sometime soon. ;)

Reactions: cuddliies

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
I absolutely agree with this idea. Besides, I think this should be ported to Java too, ranks could be given to the people that win tournaments and bundles for Bedrock.
But what really would be a cool idea is to make streams for everyone again, switching between java and bedrock, so literally all the community can have fun and join the admin team on their stream. It'd be really cool and I think that since they stopped streaming for everyone and made it a plus-only thing the community started to split. Besides, it would fit really well the new way that the admin team is doing stuff, since they're trying to be more communicative.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Maybe eggwars tournament or skywars?? Yes, i agree.
Sometimes the game is bored for me and i am talking of eggwars.
Maybe tournaments can be good idea or maybe meetups every day etc.
I agree.

Reactions: cuddliies
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom