Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should bedrock separate players between PCs and other platforms?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josan45610

Sep 26, 2019
Good evening, I wanted to know if it would be possible to separate the bedrock pc community in some way from that of other platforms. Because I have been playing a lot in bedrock, I like the stability of the game with respect to java, it shows more fluid: D and I have already reached vip 4 almost 5. The problem is that all my friends play in java and refuse to play in bedrock for .... the difference in level ... 99% of the cases I finish the games effortlessly because playing on a PC in bedrock is a beastly difference with respect to console or mobile ... and it does not become fun ... so I wanted to ask the Cubecraft team if they have plans to separate the pc community from that of other platforms. This would encourage many people to give this version a chance instead of java, as they find an abysmal level difference between players. That on the other hand those who play from mobile or console do not think they enjoy when one of the PCs enter their game ... I was called a hacker for Xbox Live a lot of times already simply for playing on PC. Greetings.
------
Sorry for posting on eggwars, I got confused and I don't know how to delete it. :confused1:

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I understand you're frustated about this. I've played some Bedrock on PC too and it is really easy. But as Keanu said, I don't think it's possible. You should maybe need to consider playing Java if you want better opponents.

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
It's a good suggestion, but sadly it isn't possible because Bedrock is one platform. There is no way to separate players from the Windows 10 Edition and the other Bedrock versions.

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
The code for Java Minecraft was written in Java, Bedrock Minecraft was written in C++; a whole different coding language. This makes it, unfortunately, impossible to set up a connection between these two types and versions of Minecraft. I truly get the frustration, good luck!

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
I would like if they would at least separate pocket edition and windows 10 edition, so it would be a little bit more fare.
As mentioned before, it's not possible as Bedrock is one platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom