Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
Hello, my similar topic was here - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/p...e-if-the-player-has-less-than-100-ping.322622 / .
I thought about it a little and decided to correct and completely redo its essence in this topic, so that there was no negativity.
So, the essence of this topic is to add an additional kind of gameplay to some popular modes to the bedrock server of the mini-game version: eggwars, skywars, blockwars.
What are these modes? - It consists in the selection of players in the match based on your ping. I will say in advance, the basic selection, which is now, does not need to be removed anywhere.
Players whose ping on the server is less than 100 can now find the button in the "ping selection" settings. With this button, the players in the set for the start of the match will come across only those players whose ping is also less than 100. This feature, I believe, will help make the game more static in terms of the dynamics of battles between players, where they will not have to "suffer" from the fact that their opponent with a high ping is not taken in a combo or did not fall into the abyss with a blow due to high latency.
But players with high ping should not worry, they will be sent to the basic selection, to those players who play with the "ping selection" function turned off. Thus, it will not be worse for anyone, it will only be better for those who fundamentally like fair battles without teleport players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom