Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_edoggo_

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi cubecrafters,

Yesterday I got banned by sentinel while I was surely NOT hacking. My appeal has just been denied, do you know if I can have some explanation about the motivation?

Thank you all in advance and have a nice Day!

lorenzo97best

May 16, 2020
Hi cubecrafters,

Yesterday I got banned by sentinel while I was surely NOT hacking. My appeal has just been denied, do you know if I can have some explanation about the motivation?

Hi edoggo,
Try asking some staff members. I hope everything will be resolved.

Reactions: _edoggo_

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hi cubecrafters,

You will have to contact one of the three sentinel developers in order to get more info, otherwise appeal on appeals.cubecraft.net
The sentinel developers:
Hulk, Elevated and Funkemunky

_edoggo_

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2019
You will have to contact one of the three sentinel developers in order to get more info, otherwise appeal on appeals.cubecraft.net
The sentinel developers:
Hulk, Elevated and Funkemunky
Thank you, you are so kind.
However I have already wrote an appeal and they denied it. I'll try to send them something.

See you soon

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I have been banned by sentinel too, my appeal got denied too. (False ban) What I do is just contact one of the anticheat devs. Good luck

_edoggo_

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2019
I have been banned by sentinel too, my appeal got denied too. (False ban) What I do is just contact one of the anticheat devs. Good luck
Hi fqnta,
I hope to be unbanned as you was (if this happened).

Thanks for your advice and encouragement!

Reactions: Fqnta

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
This happens sometimes even with my friends, try to communicate with the staff team, especially Captain Gato, because he is the founder of the Sentinel.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
This happens sometimes even with my friends, try to communicate with the staff team, especially Captain Gato, because he is the founder of the Sentinel.
No. Captain Gato is the head of moderation. Sentinel is an anticheat, and doesn’t have a founder (or, if any, it should be CrazyManJr). As others said, OP should contact one of the three sentinel developers

Reactions: _edoggo_ and LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
No. Captain Gato is the head of moderation. Sentinel is an anticheat, and doesn’t have a founder (or, if any, it should be CrazyManJr). As others said, OP should contact one of the three sentinel developers
Weird this thing. I Contacted eone of the moderator, he told me that the captainGato is responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on AshMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Omg why do trees take so long in skyblock xdd