Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No, just /chatreport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

iLicer_

Sep 21, 2016
As we know cubecraft "improved" they anticheat security, but this anticheat is so stupid coz ban to people who havent hacks and not ban to people who has, well, there must be the command /sentinel (player) to call the sentinel and watch to the "hacker" it will be fine, but sometimes u can bypass this anticheat, so another way to caught the hackers can be the numbers of reports with the /sentinel if the player has a lot of /sentinel some mod need to spec to him.

EVERYBODY CANT PLAY AND RECORD ALL THE TIME, AND FOR THAT REASON MUST HAVE JUST A COMMAND TO REPORT AND NOT ONE VIDEO TO REPORT HIM AND PUBLISH ON YOUTUBE, PLZ CUBECRAFT !

ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS THAT WE NEED A COMMAND TO REPORT THE PEOPLE WHO DO SPAM IN THE LOBBYS LIKE /CHATREPORT OR SOMETHING

D

Deleted member 352903

Sentinel looks at all users, you do not need a command for that. Sentinel is like a robot that is divided for all users.
Many players are unfairly banned. If we add this command, unfair bans will decrease
ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS THAT WE NEED A COMMAND TO REPORT THE PEOPLE WHO DO SPAM IN THE LOBBYS LIKE /CHATREPORT OR SOMETHING
We don't need this, just report them or change the lobby

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi there!
I am sure this command will get heavily abused when added.
In the past, Cube also had a /report command, but it got removed because used the command /report in an inefficient way. Some moderators were wasting their time with fake reports. For those reasons, the command /report was removed.

I'd really bother me if I have to type /sentinel every time I see a hacker. As sentinel already watches every player, this would be useless.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Where's the 'None' option in the poll? Because I don't really like the idea. I've learned this: the hacker that ruined 1 or 2 of your games will eventually get banned by Sentinel. No need for a report command.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
the hacker that ruined 1 or 2 of your games will eventually get banned by Sentinel. No need for a report command.
I know plenty of closet cheaters that have been hacking for over a month, "hackers will eventually get banned by sentinel" lel good meme kek kek kek

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
D

Deleted member 346231

As mention above, sentinel watches all player except youtubers and staff. What exactly would sentinel do differently if someone used the /sentinel command?

D

Deleted member 100818

70930362.jpg

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
As we know cubecraft "improved" they anticheat security, but this anticheat is so stupid coz ban to people who havent hacks and not ban to people who has, well, there must be the command /sentinel (player) to call the sentinel and watch to the "hacker" it will be fine, but sometimes u can bypass this anticheat, so another way to caught the hackers can be the numbers of reports with the /sentinel if the player has a lot of /sentinel some mod need to spec to him.

EVERYBODY CANT PLAY AND RECORD ALL THE TIME, AND FOR THAT REASON MUST HAVE JUST A COMMAND TO REPORT AND NOT ONE VIDEO TO REPORT HIM AND PUBLISH ON YOUTUBE, PLZ CUBECRAFT !

Hello! Sentinel (anti-cheat) is constantly monitoring and analyzing the actions of each person in-game at any given moment. Therefore, a command like "/sentinel (name)" to specifically request someone to be watched by Sentinel wouldn't have any value. If we were to add a command such as "/chatreport (name)" or something similar, it would be heavily abused. I highly disagree with these suggestions. I'm sorry, but the only way you will ever be able to submit a report is on our reporting website here with sufficient evidence.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm pretty sure I am dead before I type /sentinel in game. The current system is more efficient in my opinion. Everyone is watched, so there will also be false bans. This would still be the case with /sentinel, because:

everyone is a hacker according to some players

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Many players are unfairly banned. If we add this command, unfair bans will decrease

We don't need this, just report them or change the lobby
I know and I agree with that that should be solved. But he mentions that the command must be created to report to the "Hackers", and in that there is no sense.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No, just none. Report the rulebreakers on the site, and everything is fine.
Sentinel always watches every player, so what's the point of /sentinel [in-game name]? (If you hadn't noticed it yet, sentinel is a bot, and not a player)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom