Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2016
I dont know why my appeal was denied, and it says i was banned forever. i think sentinel needs to be fix or something Me and my friend were both banned he got unbanned but it says i was banned so yeah

Dec 10, 2016
You were banned in the past, shown here:

https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/suchshadowpvp_

You must have triggered the anticheat and it banned you. Those kinds of appeals aren't based on how sorry you are -- it's whether you were actually cheating or not. You were banned in the past for hacking, which means any 2nd hacking ban results in a permanent ban.
I appealed it got denied and i was not hacking I was butterfly clicking which is not hacking

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sentinel is a house written Anti-Cheat, developed by our fantastic Developers @CrazymanJR and @GingerGeek. Yes, they know Sentinel has some bugs here and there but they fix that bugs very fast. If you think you are falsely banned just appeal and explain what you were doing. I saw that your appeal is denied, in that case, contact either @CrazymanJR or @GingerGeek.
-.png

And by the way, for all the other infractions, make sure to follow the rules as you're not muted for ''Targeted chat offence''. Take the rules with you. ;)

I was butterfly clicking which is not hacking
Butterfly clicking isn't allowed too.
Butterfly Clicking is now a punishable offence on the server. Now in 1.9 PvP butterfly clicking is completely pointless so this isn’t a major change, just something to be aware of.
View attachment 130805
Butterfly clicking is the action of using multiple fingers to click the same button on your mouse. As you can see above it allows you to do so very quickly. This means that to us it looks like you're clicking way faster than you should be and will get detected as an offence. Butterfly clicking isn't really very useful in 1.9+ any way due to the changes that Mojang made to combat.

Dec 10, 2016
Sentinel is a house written Anti-Cheat, developed by our fantastic Developers @CrazymanJR and @GingerGeek. Yes, they know Sentinel has some bugs here and there but they fix that bugs very fast. If you think you are falsely banned just appeal and explain what you were doing. I saw that your appeal is denied, in that case, contact either @CrazymanJR or @GingerGeek.
View attachment 132341

And by the way, for all the other infractions, make sure to follow the rules as you're not muted for ''Targeted chat offence''. Take the rules with you. ;)
I never did anything, All i did was skywars then it says i was banned

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You just said
I was butterfly clicking which is not hacking
Butterfly Clicking isn't allowed too.
Butterfly Clicking is now a punishable offence on the server. Now in 1.9 PvP butterfly clicking is completely pointless so this isn’t a major change, just something to be aware of.
View attachment 130805
Butterfly clicking is the action of using multiple fingers to click the same button on your mouse. As you can see above it allows you to do so very quickly. This means that to us it looks like you're clicking way faster than you should be and will get detected as an offence. Butterfly clicking isn't really very useful in 1.9+ any way due to the changes that Mojang made to combat.

G

Gamerfull

Keep in mind that if you or anyone else makes Betterfly or hitterfly it will be detected as hacks ...

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

You can contact @CrazymanJR here at the Forums by PM. Or if you have discord, you can contact him.

There will be a hugechance of you getting denied again since butterfly clicking is no longer allowed according to the rules. If the Developer(s) deny it, I'm afraid there is nothing you could do about it.Unless your punishment is over.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Never got muted you dumbo. Read the thread i made you idiot
Okay, "DUmbo"
xjwCKdi.png

You have been muted 3 times, You are currently muted right now (Haha noob)
Also you have been banned for Hacking by Younisco and banned by CC_Sentinel
By the Way if you're calling me Dumbo and Idiot how can you pretend getting unbanned?
YOu salty li'l kid...
Learn from your mistakes, go to another server and don't hack c:
Have a nice day Sir!

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom