Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 26, 2017
Recently I was in an Eggwars game on the map Instruments. There was a whole team of hackers and I expected Sentinel to notice and consequently ban them during the game, however, that didn't happen. I think the reason for this is because they figured out a way to bypass Sentinel's detection. They were using fly hacks along with anti knockback, but what I found most interesting was that every time they would proceed to use fly hacks they would first place tnt and fly as soon as it exploded as if the tnt had blasted them up. I think the use of tnt and its effect of blasting players into the air is the cause of Sentinel not being able to detect their hacks. Anyways, I hope someone patches it so that this will no longer be a problem.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Sentinel can't be 100% yet, however the developer is working his best to improve it every day. If you come across a cheater feel free to report them to reports.cubecraft.net ^-^

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Recently I was in an Eggwars game on the map Instruments. There was a whole team of hackers and I expected Sentinel to notice and consequently ban them during the game, however, that didn't happen. I think the reason for this is because they figured out a way to bypass Sentinel's detection. They were using fly hacks along with anti knockback, but what I found most interesting was that every time they would proceed to use fly hacks they would first place tnt and fly as soon as it exploded as if the tnt had blasted them up. I think the use of tnt and its effect of blasting players into the air is the cause of Sentinel not being able to detect their hacks. Anyways, I hope someone patches it so that this will no longer be a problem.
That's quite interesting actually, so sentinel probably noticed that they took some measure of knock back from Tnt, this isn't a normal movement so sentinel """stopped looking""" to see if they were flying or not, it seems like something hard to fix but not impossible.

Similar things to this have been used to bypass anti-cheats in the past too. Not that long ago, hackers would just be able to fly after quickly placing a block under or next to them. However hacks evolve every day, and as long as hacks keep developing, Sentinel has to evolve with them. I'm expecting it to be patched sooner or later as soon as more and more hackers start using and abusing tricks like this. (Even though it might not be as easy every time). For now, you can just record the hackers, upload the video to YouTube and report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/ ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom