Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BSCB

May 27, 2023
Fix the Sentinel. In a large majority of games, it is very common to find hackers, and although they are clearly hacking (like the crazy ones that activate all hacks at once) flying, with kill aura, and many other things, Sentinel does nothing, and we the players are the ones who have to report the cheaters. This happens very often, every day. So I think that what happens to Sentinel Java is that it is obsolete, without updates of new hacks. Please update it. Fix it. Thanks.

Reactions: Amazinq and tant33

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Fix the Sentinel. In a large majority of games, it is very common to find hackers, and although they are clearly hacking (like the crazy ones that activate all hacks at once) flying, with kill aura, and many other things, Sentinel does nothing, and we the players are the ones who have to report the cheaters. This happens very often, every day. So I think that what happens to Sentinel Java is that it is obsolete, without updates of new hacks. Please update it. Fix it. Thanks.
At the moment there is no Direct sentinel dev as the last one left about a year ago. They are updating it after theyve dropped the 1.19 on bedrock :)

BSCB

May 27, 2023
At the moment there is no Direct sentinel dev as the last one left about a year ago. They are updating it after theyve dropped the 1.19 on bedrock :)
So, will Sentinel also be fixed in Java or only in Bedrock when the transition to 1.19 is finished?

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be a good idea to start looking for an anticheat developer, I doubt that you can make any useful changes without someone who is dedicated to something as important in a server as an anticheat.

So, will Sentinel also be fixed in Java or only in Bedrock when the transition to 1.19 is finished?
I highly doubt that, but would be great

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
The blatant rage hackers will never be stopped. So can we shift focus to detecting the autoclickers and spoofers first because my arm is going to fall off jittering 12 before I beat some doofus who autos 20

davidmagmc

Jun 14, 2023
We (being my friend and I) have been trying to come in contact with Sentinel's developers and the CubeCraft staff team. They don't want to cooperate with us because my friend has been network banned. Since they don't want our help we've decided to stop trying to help.

It's entirely their own fault and due to the massive ego the CubeCraft staff team has.

Reactions: BSCB

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Wouldn't it be possible to hire a dev from another 1.19 server to fix the anticheat?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom