Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
How about dragclick while fastbridging. It's easier to fastbridge if you dragclick.

If you don't know dragclick. Dragclick is many clicks when dragging right button or left button. It is used for bridging

If you don't what is fastbridging. A bridging type to sneak unsneak then go sneak. Faster than normal bridging

If you don't know what is bridging. A technique used in skywars or skyblock to make bridges in the sky or to expand your island in skyblock. U usually do sneak while doing it, its called normal bridging

Is it bannable? If yes i will never do it in this server and use 1 click fastbridge. If no i will keep doing it just in case.
I don’t think they are rule breaking, but let’s see what a staff says, but I think it’s not

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
How about dragclick while fastbridging. It's easier to fastbridge if you dragclick.

If you don't know dragclick. Dragclick is many clicks when dragging right button or left button. It is used for bridging

If you don't what is fastbridging. A bridging type to sneak unsneak then go sneak. Faster than normal bridging

If you don't know what is bridging. A technique used in skywars or skyblock to make bridges in the sky or to expand your island in skyblock. U usually do sneak while doing it, its called normal bridging

Is it bannable? If yes i will never do it in this server and use 1 click fastbridge. If no i will keep doing it just in case.
There’s a chance you’ll be banned due to it. Please be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom