Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Just uploaded my most recent video in response to a lot of misconceptions about the anticheat, In the video I go ahead and explain in detail the update release thread, if you're too lazy to read it, I explain it here, in my own words.

Also, for those already accustomed to my channel, what do you want to see more of on my channel?
- 1.9+ PvP videos
- Skywars/Eggwars challenges
- Lets plays including TNT boosting, traps etc..
- Skript / Macro mod script tutorials and showcases
- Stream Highlights

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Just uploaded my most recent video in response to a lot of misconceptions about the anticheat, In the video I go ahead and explain in detail the update release thread, if you're too lazy to read it, I explain it here, in my own words.

Also, for those already accustomed to my channel, what do you want to see more of on my channel?
- 1.9+ PvP videos
- Stream Highlights
Nice.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If I got punished for video evidence of me cheating on camera during a test, I would definitely demand to rewatch the evidence together with the teacher and have the option to explain what I'm doing.

I'm gonna put a link in the description for the mods that I use
Did you forget to do that? Or is this the Better HUD mod (never used it myself)
326x5fI.png
04aB1Yx.png

You have nothing to worry about those false bans as long as you flag them as false bans
So you're saying that every single player that got banned by sentinel and had their appeal denied was definitely hacking?

I was really convinced by sentinel at first, but lately I have seen too many players getting banned by it that I can't imagine were hacking. So either a lot more people than I though are using illegal mods or false bans are not unlikely at all.

Last edited:

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com

- 1.9+ PvP videos
- Stream Highlights
Such a long and informative video. This could also help out players who just joined CubeCraft.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
So you're saying that every single player that got banned by sentinel and had their appeal denied was definitely hacking?

I was really convinced by sentinel at first, but lately I have seen too many players getting banned by it that I can't imagine were hacking. So either a lot more people than I though are using illegal mods or false bans are not unlikely at all.
In short, and as far as I know, yes, every single player that got banned by sentinel and had their appeal denied was definitely hacking. I personally haven't seen any evidence of any false bans, that would be a question to ask senior staff.
That other mod that I am using is the macro mod, I only use it for moderation purposes, and it's use is not allowed on the server for any other reason than that.
So it is otherwise not allowed (as it is possible to automate and create macros).

L

Lepzi

I read the entire thread about Sentinel I understood it very well, but your video explained this very well great video.:D

Reactions: Lezappen
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom