Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea for a future update?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • idk... maybe...

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No!

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a thread today of someone who wanted his points back because he bought the wrong kit, it kinda made me think and I came up with this idea. Maybe there should be an option added to sell your kits. If you accidentally buy the wrong kit you can get (almost all) your points back. Also if you're not sure what a kit does or if it is usefull you could give it a try and if it appears to be bad you can sell the kit and get you points back to use it for something more useful. This could also be useful if you are really in need of points. This could be added for abilities too. I think you should get around 50% of the price back so it doesn't get abused. You can try a kit out sometimes to see if it is good but you're not supposed to try kits out all the time and just buy and sell them every time for example. Another option to fix the ''buy the wrong kit'' problem is an option to undo the purchase of a kit. Right after you buy a kit you get a few seconds the time to undo your purchase in case you bought it by accident. You would get 100% of the price back because there is no option to use or try it out first, it is only for people who buy the wrong kit or maybe ability by accident. Maybe you think this is unnecessary but I think these options wouldn't be very hard to make and it could very useful for some people! I would like to see it in a future update! Comment your opinion about this below!:):D

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I saw a thread today of someone who wanted his points back because he bought the wrong kit, it kinda made me think and I came up with this idea. Maybe there should be an option added to sell your kits. If you accidentally buy the wrong kit you can get (almost all) your points back. Also if you're not sure what a kit does or if it is usefull you could give it a try and if it appears to be bad you can sell the kit and get you points back to use it for something more useful. This could also be useful if you are really in need of points. This could be added for abilities too. I think you should get around 50% of the price back so it doesn't get abused. You can try a kit out sometimes to see if it is good but you're not supposed to try kits out all the time and just buy and sell them every time for example. Another option to fix the ''buy the wrong kit'' problem is an option to undo the purchase of a kit. Right after you buy a kit you get a few seconds the time to undo your purchase in case you bought it by accident. You would get 100% of the price back because there is no option to use or try it out first, it is only for people who buy the wrong kit or maybe ability by accident. Maybe you think this is unnecessary but I think these options wouldn't be very hard to make and it could very useful for some people! I would like to see it in a future update! Comment your opinion about this below!:):D

No... First off if you bough a accident kit chances are no one is going to want it... How is CCG going to implement that!!! This might not be aloud with EULA...

No... First off if you bough a accident kit chances are no one is going to want it... How is CCG going to implement that!!! This might not be aloud with EULA...
I am pretty sure this is not against the EULA, you need to buy the kits with ingame points and you can sell them with ingame points so there should be anything wrong with that. And what are you saying? If you buy a kit by accident chances are no one is going to want it? Maybe my suggestion wasn't clear enough because I don't think you fully understand it. You are not supposed to sell the kits to other players but you will get your points back automatically by clicking on a botton or with a command for example.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I am pretty sure this is not against the EULA, you need to buy the kits with ingame points and you can sell them with ingame points so there should be anything wrong with that. And what are you saying? If you buy a kit by accident chances are no one is going to want it? Maybe my suggestion wasn't clear enough because I don't think you fully understand it. You are not supposed to sell the kits to other players but you will get your points back automatically by clicking on a botton or with a command for example.

Still as @Makanaski said I'm very against this its not a good idea...

Reactions: Makanaski

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It's not that hard to regain points and get back the kit you want.....if you played enough.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You bought the kit because you wanted to use it. It's your own fault if you don't want the kit anymore as you used and bought it. I am against this idea. Also, if you want to sell a certain kit, many people already have that kit which means that you won't even be able to sell it.

Last edited:

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
First of all i don't think it is a really good idea to sell your kits, it is the mistake of the person who bought the wrong kit and i don't think it is good to sell it, it is just cool to play games and deserve your points it's an adventure and that's what i like on CubeCraft! Say to him to play minigames to deserve points and then he can buy the kit he wanted! :)

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
No, I don't agree you should be carefully while buying a KIT also if you buy a kit by wrong it's your own fault
Yes, that's true it's just your own fault, you have to be careful with it, so i don't agree with you sugesstion!

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think this would be nice for new players that have very little points and no experience with the kits yet. They are more likely to accidentially buy something they don't want or buy the bloodlust kit in sg for all the points they earned and then realize that it's still broken in double/triple health. Or buy the ninja kit and then realize it's completely useless as soon as you wear armor.
After a while you shouldn't get more than 80-90% of the points back or players could start to sell all their kits when switching games which I wouldn't want.
For players that played for a longer time it doesn't really matter anymore, I wouldn't care about losing 1000 points and I'd still be able to afford any kit I want. So it would only really make a difference for new players. Sure it's their fault they clicked a kit they didn't want to buy or bought a kit they didn't know was broken. That doesn't mean you can't make it a bit easier for them, after all cubecraft is a minigame server and not an economy server.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello

I agree with your suggestion. I have also one time bought the wrong kit. Some of your kits doesn't use anymore and it is Nice if you can sell it for less than you have bought it.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Please don't reply to threads that haven't been posted on in 2 weeks it is considered necroposting and it is against the forum rules
lock @Cynamooo
As he said, replying to threads where the last reply is older than 2 weeks is not allowed and is considered as necro-posting. Please don't do this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mappoe wrote on Daanfkyy's profile.
followed you because i love minerware :3
Thank you so much for 2 500 in reaction score!:D
2 500 reaction score.png
I'm surprised I didn't get a welcome back trophy :o It's been well over a year! How is everyone? Catch me up on the latest gossip, cya!
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hai. how ar u.
Top Bottom