Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nour_GM

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2018
Morocco
Hi. How ya' doin'. Hopefully better than me. Haha.I Just Wanted to say , WHy did you remove map selections from Parkour , please get it back Beacause i don't really Like all the Maps!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I Like your post but i really want to play one map + how do they farm if the opponent leave they have to finish first!
They would pick the easiest and quickest map, which in this case is the map Arcade.
That map is nice and short to farm wins on, as you can finish it in around 30 seconds.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Please do not post on inactive threads (2 weeks or more) if you don't have a good reason to make active again.
Also, please do not post useless posts if they aren't relevant to the thread's topic itself.
No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
No pointless threads/posts. This includes posts unrelated to the topic, excessive bumping, derailing threads, etc.

Feel free to read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ or if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or another staff member

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom