Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
I found it amazing that the automatic game has finally been implemented.
And now I would like and I think it's a good idea to implement the automatic game but with the favorite maps, since sometimes we do not touch maps that we like to play.
This option can be chosen from the main lobby, ie you can choose about 5 favorite maps and when you press the game one of these will be chosen (randomly) or you could choose one of these.
I think that this option could be implemented for Iron or GOLD + ranges, because they can choose maps from the lobby.

Reactions: RafaCP

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
My idea:

When you choose Auto Mode, it would come up with a menu allowing you to choose a map. Every time it automatically puts you in a new game, it would put you in this one. If there isn't one of these avaliable, it would put you in a random map as it does at the moment.

When you choose "play again", it would come up with a menu allowing you to choose a map. If the server shuts down before you manage to choose a map, it will just send you to a random map.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
My idea:

When you choose Auto Mode, it would come up with a menu allowing you to choose a map. Every time it automatically puts you in a new game, it would put you in this one. If there isn't one of these avaliable, it would put you in a random map as it does at the moment.

When you choose "play again", it would come up with a menu allowing you to choose a map. If the server shuts down before you manage to choose a map, it will just send you to a random map.
It is a good idea.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom