Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
OK, so about 10 min ago, I saw BajanCanadian, the YouTuber, afk in an eggwars lobby. As any average player would do, I tried to get screenshot, but of course one person just stood inside of Bajan so you couldn't even see him. The best anyone in the lobby could have done to get a picture was take a picture of the tab list.

My idea is to be able to see YouTuber in friends only/hide all players view, like you can with staff. This would make getting the rare occasion of getting a screen shot with someone popular easy, and quick. It just bugged me that I got to see a YouTuber, but because of 1 guy, about 40 people couldn't get a simple picture with him.

That's pretty much it, thanks for reading.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
OK, so about 10 min ago, I saw BajanCanadian, the YouTuber, afk in an eggwars lobby. As any average player would do, I tried to get screenshot, but of course one person just stood inside of Bajan so you couldn't even see him. The best anyone in the lobby could have done to get a picture was take a picture of the tab list.

My idea is to be able to see YouTuber in friends only/hide all players view, like you can with staff. This would make getting the rare occasion of getting a screen shot with someone popular easy, and quick. It just bugged me that I got to see a YouTuber, but because of 1 guy, about 40 people couldn't get a simple picture with him.

How bout u stop fanboying an ordinary player who's only difference is a light red tag.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle

Sounds like a good idea. These big youtubers are what drives a lot of players to servers. Giving the players a chance to get a ss with them can only be seen as a positive suggestion.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I tell people this: "They are just normal people who made a channel, posted good content, and got somewhat famous"

Practically anyone could do that ir they were determined to.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I like this, I can imagine how annoying it can be for the people who want to have 1 on 1 screen shots with the YouTuber.

But really? When a YouTuber is AFK they are waiting for people to look up their channel and subscribe. Basically, they just want to advertise as much as they can.
They should be left alone. But I like the suggestion +1

Reactions: Milkyy

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.

Yes this is a good thread, just if you're a Staff Member! But YouTuber are just a little more famous! +1

Reactions: Milkyy

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I tell people this: "They are just normal people who made a channel, posted good content, and got somewhat famous"

Practically anyone could do that ir they were determined to.
I think you can argue about what should be considered "good content"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom