• No.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Whats a youtuber?...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wthomas123

Dec 21, 2016
Have you ever logged onto say, Eggwars and seen your favorite youtuber? Then you want to get a screenie with him / her but you find that theres 25billion people there? My proposal is that a setting is added in the Viewing option, so you just see youtubers (the area where you select "See friends" "See Public" "See Nobody") What do you think?
2017-01-13_19.23.43.png
I cry because i wanted a screenie with landon... :(

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I think this is kinda pointless and YouTubers are people too, I don't like how people just think YouTubers are gods and regular players are just regular people.

Reactions: MooTa

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think this is kinda pointless and YouTubers are people too, I don't like how people just think YouTubers are gods and regular players are just regular people.
But they is famous and I want to have a screenshot to show that I have seen him in game. XD

But in all seriousness, I think people basically worship their favorite youtubers. They see them as this perfect figure who can do no wrong and should never get in trouble. With the two youtubers I reported, I am getting so much hate on it (I not saying this in a bad way, I think it's hilarious) because people think the youtuber should not have been punished. We need to realize youtubers are just people whose job is make entertaining videos. If you see one, don't be that kid who spams or targets them. Respect them and play and act normally. Maybe just say in chat once "hey, you do a great job. Keep up the great work <3".
(Sorry for the rant, I just felt it needed to be said :p)

As to the suggestion, I don't think it's really necessary. It won't be used very often and, to be honest, you probably won't even look at that screenshot ever again. XP

Last edited:

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I disagree. First if I get a screen shot, I leave it, I never look it back, and suddenly I delete them someday, so I don't think they should do that hard coding work for nothing.

Equates

Sep 30, 2016
I don't think that an option such as "See Ytubers" in the settings is appropriate, especially because some of the You tubers don't even have a Youtube Rank on Cube Craft. Another reason I don't think it would be a good idea, is because when you look at the menu it is organized and clean, I think that Cube Craft would like to keep it that way. :D

Wthomas123

Dec 21, 2016
Wow, Much response.
So first to address a few things,
@Krealixx Its not that I think that some YTubers are "Gods", just I people think they are awesome, and want to get a screenshot as a souvenir, not necessarily "Worshipping" them.
@BuildBuild25 What if the picture isn't for my "FanBoying" Purposes, but for my friends who don't believe that I have seen so and so.
@TheBrownster904 The rants fine :p. I support the idea of not spamming the heck out of YT's, and still respect them. I take screenshots to send to my friends most often, and I frequently go back to remember things that I've done, or look at coordinates for thingies.
@Equates Thank you for Input, You have hit a point I hadn't realized, with the clean organization. I forget how much I appreciate that sort of thing.
Thank you all for your input

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom