Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 169486

So, here's a quote from Camezonda in this thread
We cannot reply with "We are making this", due to our NDA (which was explained and some people still don't understand it...).

In case any of the two year olds management thinks are on here, NDA stands for Non disclosure agreement. It pretty much means they can't tell us anything that would "ruin the server" without getting fired (RIP Hubert).

So, here I am today, saying screw the NDA, stop being annoying and tell us what we want to know. Time and time again, people on these forums have asked management to please, just tell us what your working on.

Lots of suggestions get escalated, great you see people want it, then nothing happens to it for months, but during that time suggestion upon suggestion is made, and then locked for necroposting.

So far the only argument from staff is "well we can't tell you that because it might not work". News flash, we don't care.

If you give monthly updates for things we will know that, Hey, they're working on UHC, and not another game no one asked for.

So please, just tell us what we wan't to know, because the NDA hurts no one but yourself.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The dumb it down please, because clearly this isn't it
Before I start I'm just going to state that I'm locking this thread, as the topic is "Screw the NDA", and my answer to that is simply "no". Now let me explain what a Non disclosure agreement is, an NDA is a legal contract between two parties that outline confidential material, which basically means you cannot share information with other people or parties, legally. I'm pretty sure you understood what an NDA was, but I wanted to make sure you completely understood (again).

A business cannot simply "Screw their NDA". It's a legal contract which is legally blinding permanently and forever. Now again as you may know an NDA is to stop sensitive information which can possibly damage a business from making it's way to the public or other companies, if an individual breaches their NDA, Legal action may occur. Now I'm going to re-quote from @Berty:

"CubeCraft doesn't tell you what it's working on for the same reason Coca Cola don't tell anyone their formula, or why insurance companies don't tell you how they've come to the prices they do. If they did reveal that information competitors can get an advantage over them."

As a business and myself, we may hint for future updates which personally I have in the past, or with a collection of similar suggestion threads getting the "escalated" tags, but we cannot simply inform you the specifics of an update or a future roadmap for our network.

Thanks, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom