Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yea but with ____

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well that was the quickest way to fail daily suggestions ever
To be fair I've had an overwhelming amount of homework recently so I wasn't planning to do so much
I pulled my 2nd and 3rd all-nighters JUST to do work please

When enchanting in skyblock, the levels are used instead of the exp orbs you get. Why is this a bad idea? Well....

Let's say you want 5 tier V enchantments on your stone axe. Simple, right? Just get a few levels... Which increase by 5 each time. 25 levels, that's..

Uh oh...

OVER 100 LVLS??

Coal gives 0-2 orbs per mine, so JUST to get the last level, you need 15000 coal blocks in the best case scenario, assuming exp isn't buffed.

That's just plain crazy. Instead of increasing by level (exponential), there needs to be an increase by exp orbs the player has.

Exp orbs are a constant value, and an increase of 100 -> 200 orbs is much less than 10 -> 20 levels. This means that it is linear progression, each goal being the same distance away from each other than the last.

This would be much more fair to have, as you won't have to worry about the billion exp you need for your 29th level on your iron axe.

Did I mention higher level tools (iron,diamond) increase by a higher amount?

By implementing this suggestion, you help stabilize the amount of exp to upgrade, and overall make it a much more fair process.

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom