Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
As 1.8 just shut down, and it has been a part of CubeCraft for a long long time, I thought why not make a thread in which you can show any memories, screenshot or anything else related to 1.8 you have, as a final memory to 1.8 :D You can share anything you want, as long as it follows the forums rules and is related to 1.8, I'm sure everyone has loads of memories to it!

I'll start:
Well yes I didn't play 1.8 a lot so ig the best (and pretty much only) memory was just now with everyone in lobby 1 xD

Minecraft 1.8.9 15_06_2021 17_14_02.png

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
- Playing Assassination at 3AM with my bff, @Younisco, @Cyan and ILoveYouu is the memory that stuck the most detailed and longest with me.
- The ice main lobby you spawned in.
- "team nl bij de vijver" at SkyWars. The wall of signs with open games, glass turned purple if the map was closed and green if open. The map biomes.
- The new sw lobby. Sw lobby 1 was always filled with players chatting.
- The waiting lobby for team skywars with bedrock and a bed, making an awful pun.
- Seeing @Unfearful with his helper rank in skywars lobby 1, tryharding to be a moderator.
- The awful cheaters that were always present in 1.8 assassination, this video is no joke what it looked like 24/7:
and without the help of @Stefanvld @zDutchie @PinkStr3ak @Saradabaschi the streets of assassination never could've been that clean xD
- Having fun with @CARDAN18 cause he was an awesome and cool person that looked like cake!
- The minigames lobby parkour, I don't think I ever made it to the end, but I was a few times so close!!
- Uselessly spamming the sign of the Assassination map so I can be one of the 100 people that is allowed access. You can't imagine it now, but Assassination was quite popular and always had a row of people waiting to join!

Most of my CubeCraft memories have been made in 1.7 and 1.8, pre-big change and I have enjoyed so much of it :). I think it is a great step to move forward and I will always carry on these very special memories.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom