Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
As 1.8 just shut down, and it has been a part of CubeCraft for a long long time, I thought why not make a thread in which you can show any memories, screenshot or anything else related to 1.8 you have, as a final memory to 1.8 :D You can share anything you want, as long as it follows the forums rules and is related to 1.8, I'm sure everyone has loads of memories to it!

I'll start:
Well yes I didn't play 1.8 a lot so ig the best (and pretty much only) memory was just now with everyone in lobby 1 xD

Minecraft 1.8.9 15_06_2021 17_14_02.png

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
- Playing Assassination at 3AM with my bff, @Younisco, @Cyan and ILoveYouu is the memory that stuck the most detailed and longest with me.
- The ice main lobby you spawned in.
- "team nl bij de vijver" at SkyWars. The wall of signs with open games, glass turned purple if the map was closed and green if open. The map biomes.
- The new sw lobby. Sw lobby 1 was always filled with players chatting.
- The waiting lobby for team skywars with bedrock and a bed, making an awful pun.
- Seeing @Unfearful with his helper rank in skywars lobby 1, tryharding to be a moderator.
- The awful cheaters that were always present in 1.8 assassination, this video is no joke what it looked like 24/7:
and without the help of @Stefanvld @zDutchie @PinkStr3ak @Saradabaschi the streets of assassination never could've been that clean xD
- Having fun with @CARDAN18 cause he was an awesome and cool person that looked like cake!
- The minigames lobby parkour, I don't think I ever made it to the end, but I was a few times so close!!
- Uselessly spamming the sign of the Assassination map so I can be one of the 100 people that is allowed access. You can't imagine it now, but Assassination was quite popular and always had a row of people waiting to join!

Most of my CubeCraft memories have been made in 1.7 and 1.8, pre-big change and I have enjoyed so much of it :). I think it is a great step to move forward and I will always carry on these very special memories.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
Top Bottom