Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Best Cubecraft staff

My idea is: muted people can say 1 time Gg when they dead.

Why that idea? Because i am muted and i hate it (and i think other people to thay you cant say gg), and you can also earn 1 experience.

I hope you can fix it.

tant33

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
To be honest, I think that 1 experience isn't that important and it's your own fault that you got muted.

Reactions: Soeshi

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If you want to say gg and you're muted then that's your own problem, not our problem. Maybe stick to the rules next time? ;) And by the way, the meaning of being muted is that you can't talk in the chat so yeah...

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Best Cubecraft staff

My idea is: muted people can say 1 time Gg when they dead.

Why that idea? Because i am muted and i hate it (and i think other people to thay you cant say gg), and you can also earn 1 experience.

I hope you can fix it.

tant33
Well Firstly
Come On It Is 1 Exp
Secondly That Means They Need To Make A Completely New Pluggin To Allow Mutes To Say Something Sometime

& Thirdly Yeah You Got Muted So This Kinda Defeats The Purpose Of Not Being Allowed To Talk In Chat

D

Deleted member 204478

Muted people shouldn't be able to do this.
They didn't decide to follow the rules, and that's their punishment.
Plus, it's only 1 experience, get over it.

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Muted people shouldn't be able to do this.
They didn't decide to follow the rules, and that's their punishment.
Plus, it's only 1 experience, get over it.
I know its 1 experience, but it nice when enyone say gg when he won.

D

Deleted member 204478

I know its 1 experience, but it nice when enyone say gg when he won.
Well, the world doesn't need to see you saying 'gg' in chat.
Devs aren't going to change what muted people can/ cannot say, so it doesn't really matter.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I hope you can fix it.
Maybe this was just a bad choice of words, but we intentionally restrict muted players from communicating in any way.
Because i am muted and i hate it
Since a mute is still a punishment, some annoyance isn't misplaced in my opinion. Those who break the rules will feel the consequences.
Can someone close this? @Buuuddy ?
Unless the suggestions is complete nonsense, we do not lock them as we would like to get feedback from multiple users. Also, I don't get a notification if I'm not tagged in the original post. You edited your reply so I didn't get an alert. ;)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

ItsTimmyy_

Apr 18, 2017
I don't support this idea at all. It's your problem for getting muted. A mute is a punishment and is supposed to discourage players from breaking the rules. If a player goes ahead and breaks the rules, he or she will face the consequences. Giving players the ability to say "Gg" in chat in spite of being muted only defeats the purpose of a mute.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom