Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should They Add this?

  • yes

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes But tweak it a bit

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Cursedpug89

Well-Known Member
Sep 6, 2019
205
193
94
23
I think adding a Kit Called Savitar would be cool. Savitar is the Hindu god of Motion so you could give it 2 speed 2 potions so you can zoom around. Is this a silly idea Kinda would it be fun Yes.

Kit Equipment
Light Grey Leather Helmet
2 Speed 2 Potions
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom