Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDRid

Jan 5, 2021
On eggwars, every time I select the palace map, I’m on purple team every single time. Without fail. Why is that? Is there some kinda setting I need to deselect? I’m confused- this has only started happening recently too.

Anyone with a similar experience?

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
For Java: If you are playing with a party and you join a map first, you will always be placed in certain teams in certain maps. For example if you join a beach map or a palace map with a party when there is no people at that waiting lobby, you will automatically be placed in Purple Team. So it is not a coincidence if you are talking about this.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
For Java: If you are playing with a party and you join a map first, you will always be placed in certain teams in certain maps. For example if you join a beach map or a palace map with a party when there is no people at that waiting lobby, you will automatically be placed in Purple Team. So it is not a coincidence if you are talking about this.
Same for bedrock

Reactions: DDRid

qwesadillaz

Sep 10, 2021
Scotland
On eggwars, every time I select the palace map, I’m on purple team every single time. Without fail. Why is that? Is there some kinda setting I need to deselect? I’m confused- this has only started happening recently too.

Anyone with a similar experience?
Everyone keeps saying it’s a coincidence I don’t think it is, for instance I believe light blue on golf map is reserved for who Cubecraft thinks is gonna win. I could be completely and utterly wrong but I have a sneaking suspicion. I have friends who agree with me, but you could be right it might just be a coincidence

• Haha
Reactions: Herbubulle

ItsN1ghts

Oct 28, 2020
it is not a coincidence , if your joining the game 1st you will always be put on the same team for ex , on modern, if ur team is the 1st to join you will be put on light blue, if your team is 2nd , you will be red , 3rd will be orange , 4th will be yellow, 5th will be purple and 6th will be pink , its not by chance

Reactions: qwesadillaz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom