Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
There could be 1/2 maps from every cod (which are built by the builders here.)

These could include: Favela, Terminal, Raid, Rust...
Favela, terminal and raid sound good ;) Got a lodestar earlier on raid and got 13 kills with it ^o^ If the builders were to remake terminal i would love them forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever. I could make a nuketown one too :3 Made a nuketown map on xbox edition :D

Reactions: Younisco

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I could make a nuketown one too :3 Made a nuketown map on xbox edition :D
OMG YAS NUKETOWN!!! make sure that you can smash windows so i can go to the top of the house, jump out of the window, and throw grenades at everything (you could probably do /testfor @e[type=snowball] ~ ~1 ~ [r=100], Then put a redstone comparator facing twords a command block with this command in it: /execute PrimedTnt {Fuse:100} ~ ~ ~ @e[type=snowball] ~ ~ ~
to make a snowball grenade, but I haven't tested it yet so... Don't try it and get mad at me because it doesn't work)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
OMG YAS NUKETOWN!!! make sure that you can smash windows so i can go to the top of the house, jump out of the window, and throw grenades at everything (you could probably do /testfor @e[type=snowball] ~ ~1 ~ [r=100], Then put a redstone comparator facing twords a command block with this command in it: /execute PrimedTnt {Fuse:100} ~ ~ ~ @e[type=snowball] ~ ~ ~
to make a snowball grenade, but I haven't tested it yet so... Don't try it and get mad at me because it doesn't work)
That just blew my mind..

I will probably have a way to get outside the windows, but if you can shoot out the window you'll probably have a few noobs camping for their vtol warships.
Oh. My. God. can we have killstreaks? I can just imagine a huge blocky warship coming out of the sky and shooting iron ingots at everybody :p
A good streak could be to give people a minimap and radar, sort of like the hack, for 30 seconds after getting like a 5 killstreak, which by the way will not be as easy as it sounds as everybody will be camping.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom