Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello Cubecraft players ArianaGrandeVevo here,

On the Cubecraft server, when you typ /rules, you'll get a link to a thread on the site with all the rules. I think it will be way easier to show the rules of the gamemode you play.

----------

Example:

In a EggWars Solo game:

EggWars (Solo) Rules:
No cross teaming: Do not team with the oppositio
No skybases (camping): For example if you are at the top of the map, surrounded by lava and pretty much in an unkillable position forcing a stalemate.
These were the rules for EggWars (Solo)

In FFA or Duels:

PvP Rules:
No inappropriate kit names/items: Same reasons as swearing
Cross teaming is allowed in FFA and Assassins

In Tower Defence:

Tower Defence:
No trolling: Placing lots and lots of towers in specific places to take up multiple tower spots. Also the excessive use of ice/mage towers ‘purposely’ to grief their own teams chances. Players do have the ability to /vote kick the user if this happens in game.
These were the rules for EggWars (Solo).

I can go on but you understand, i hope.
----------

The benefit of this is: if you want to see the rules really quick, you don't have to open the link and search for the gamemode you are playing.

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo
xoxo

Last edited:

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I think this might be a good idea. Many people don't follow the rules in games, or they just don't know them. Even though when many games start, the rules flash on the screen, it's still helpful to not scroll through chat and just use this. +1, from me!

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
/rules currently exists
though I know you ackoknowledge that
where is the logic in saying only the rules for that game mode
than you aren't even saying any of the general rules
also don't you think that not giving ones for other game modes would mean people read the rules for 1 game mode but didn't know it only shows rules for that game mode and assumed those were the only rules

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is actually a quite good idea. You are in a game, you type /rules and you get the rules for the game you are in.
Though, maybe this is more convenient.
/rules [game]
It'll give you the rules of that game.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I already suggested this idea a couple times but no one replied to my threads so i hope that this thread will make it. I fully support your idea. It is a great opportunity to give new players the chance to understand the game.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think this would be very helpful. I've ran into a lot of situations where a player breaks a rule, such as sooo teaming, and tries to argue that it is not against the rules. Being able to do /rules to see the list of the specific age rules would be very helpful in such a situation.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
where is the logic in saying only the rules for that game mode
than you aren't even saying any of the general rules

Well it's pretty obvious that advertising, spamming, swearing etz. isn't allowed. But there can still be a link for the general rules. So it'll be still easier to see the rules for that gamemode that you are playing.

also don't you think that not giving ones for other game modes would mean people read the rules for 1 game mode but didn't know it only shows rules for that game mode and assumed those were the only rules

It can be changed to ''The rules for EggWars (Solo)'' Or it'll say ''These were the rules for EggWars (Solo).''

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well it's pretty obvious that advertising, spamming, swearing etz. isn't allowed. But there can still be a link for the general rules. So it'll be still easier to see the rules for that gamemode that you are playing.

It can be changed to ''The rules for EggWars (Solo)'' Or it'll say ''These were the rules for EggWars (Solo).''
Well firstly it isn't that obvious clearly if people do it and than stop after the warning
secondly have you read the rules? some of them are very obscure like minimodding
thirdly even if you say that, as a human in most cases they don't need it to say the rules for to just think that is it

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hello Cubecraft players ArianaGrandeVevo here,

On the Cubecraft server, when you typ /rules, you'll get a link to a thread on the site with all the rules. I think it will be way easier to show the rules of the gamemode you play.

----------

Example:

In a EggWars Solo game:

EggWars (Solo) Rules:
No cross teaming: Do not team with the oppositio
No skybases (camping): For example if you are at the top of the map, surrounded by lava and pretty much in an unkillable position forcing a stalemate.

In FFA or Duels:

PvP Rules:
No inappropriate kit names/items: Same reasons as swearing
Cross teaming is allowed in FFA and Assassins

In Tower Defence:

Tower Defence:
No trolling: Placing lots and lots of towers in specific places to take up multiple tower spots. Also the excessive use of ice/mage towers ‘purposely’ to grief their own teams chances. Players do have the ability to /vote kick the user if this happens in game.
These were the rules for EggWars (Solo).

I can go on but you understand, i hope.
----------

The benefit of this is: if you want to see the rules really quick, you don't have to open the link and search for the gamemode you are playing.

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo
xoxo
I have just seen this now, and OMG yes, you can prove someone is wrong in a matter of seconds. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom