Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

For a while Ive known that the rules can be a bit unclear at times but I had a small idea to fix this. Im suggesting another thread for putting the rules in much much more detail. Im sure this wouldnt take the staff team long as all they are doing is writing down what each rule is in detail. The rules themselves are fine I just thought it would be nice in-case their was any lack of transparency in punishments etc.

Not a particualarly neccesary idea but we wouldnt really lose much from it.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Rules are clear to me, if you could give me at least one example of an unclear rule I'll agree
Trolling
Trolling is defined as intentionally taking an action with the sole purpose of annoying, upsetting, or bullying another player. Trolling is strictly prohibited.
-https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

^^^^by @Lezappen

Now I know this is kind of out of context but that's exactly the point, it's not clear enough.

A

A pigeon

i troll everyday, upset players and act very obnoxious in general nothing has happened to me yet.

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Rules are clear to me, if you could give me at least one example of an unclear rule I'll agree
Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, hate speech, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users. Swearing is strictly prohibited. Hate speech of any kind does not require a warning.

i got a mute for "shut your freaking mouth kid" which okay is against the rules as stated above

But according to that description of swearing, noob and ez are also punishable which is not the case

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom