Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Yes hes correct minecraft can't even register so many hits/clicks so there is no need to butterfly click or drag click
Then why is it against the rules? Of course minecraft can register that many clicks per second, if it couldn't no one would download an autoclicker.

Oh and by the way, @SlipperyEJ you should add a poll so that staff can see everyone's overall opinion.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Removing this rule may raise the amount of unfairly banned players and will make cube raise the clicking speed making it harder to catch hackers with sentinel that use auto clickers or auto clicking hacks like Kill aura.So I am going to have to disagree, Goodluck anyway and have a Wonderful day :)
I dont think Sentinal relies 100% on click speed to detect autoclick. I use to use a spam button on my mouse (I didnt know it counted as autoclick) that got me to ten cps and I was banned. I jitter click now, and get just as much cps as I use to but Im not banned now. So theres no need to raise the cps limit, just tell players to use it at their own risk.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
you can't make having skills illegal.
wrongkiddoorigin.jpg

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I dont think Sentinal relies 100% on click speed to detect autoclick. I use to use a spam button on my mouse (I didnt know it counted as autoclick) that got me to ten cps and I was banned. I jitter click now, and get just as much cps as I use to but Im not banned now. So theres no need to raise the cps limit, just tell players to use it at their own risk.
The current rule is like that. Keep in mind if you were to jitter click and you would be banned then you are banned, cuz you used it at your own risk, The rule basically says No butterfly clicking, Even though I have not seen someone get banned by a staff member for butterfly clicking, sentinel bans them and that is why it is against the rules so that when they say they were only jitter clicking then staff don't have to unban them because they might have used an auto clicker too but staff can keep the ban because it is against the rules so it is basically used at your own risk :)

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
The current rule is like that. Keep in mind if you were to jitter click and you would be banned then you are banned, cuz you used it at your own risk, The rule basically says No butterfly clicking, Even though I have not seen someone get banned by a staff member for butterfly clicking, sentinel bans them and that is why it is against the rules so that when they say they were only jitter clicking then staff don't have to unban them because they might have used an auto clicker too but staff can keep the ban because it is against the rules so it is basically used at your own risk :)
Its not against the rules so staff dont get asked for unbans, its against the rules to discourage themselves from getting banned.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The current rule is like that. Keep in mind if you were to jitter click and you would be banned then you are banned, cuz you used it at your own risk,
You can't get banned for jitter. Only if you go crazy with it and get to 30 cps.

Reactions: 0ffense

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The reason why we do not allow butterfly clicking as it has the same effect of double clicking / autoclicking patterns when picked up by the anticheat. This, in turn, will cause you to be banned.
We do not want to put something at a player's discretion to use if they have a chance to get banned for it, otherwise we will be put to blame for their ban. Disallowing it completely will show our particular discouragement towards using the technique as it will get them banned. Hopefully you understand our reasoning. :]

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Top Bottom