Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Ok so in rules it says that buttrfly clicking is completely not allowed. I think it should be use at your own risk. I know that it has a chance to trigger the anticheat because of "double clicks" but I dont think it should be disallowed because of it. Also when it says that highspeed clicking methods are also have a chance to get banned for them does that include jitter clicking...

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
No, Theres no reason to unban jitter/buterfly clicking, It is against the rules, And I hope it will stay against the rules, There no need to be able to have like 10cps,

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
No, Theres no reason to unban jitter/buterfly clicking, It is against the rules, And I hope it will stay against the rules, There no need to be able to have like 10cps,
Ok ok here... Theres no doubt in my mind there should be no problem whatso ever with jitter clicking and any anticheat that bans for it needs some serious fixing. Also butterfly clicking is a legit strategy and should be a use at your own risk type of thing because it only has a chance to get picked up by the anticheat. Also you can get 10 cps with normally clicking if you do it fast enough.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You can't directly be banned by jitter clicking by any staff only in certain contexts is it possible and that is dor hacking
You can be banned for butterfly clicking however and that is in the rules

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Removing this rule may raise the amount of unfairly banned players and will make cube raise the clicking speed making it harder to catch hackers with sentinel that use auto clickers or auto clicking hacks like Kill aura.So I am going to have to disagree, Goodluck anyway and have a Wonderful day :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I honestly want to see how long you last while Butterfly clicking.
jitter clicking
I'm pretty sure that will never be bannable.

The only reason why butterfly clicking and drag clicking are not allowed is because you can send multiple packets at the same time when clicking fast enough. AKA double click (triggers most anticheats). And you can simply get a very, very high cps. Which could possibly also trigger the anticheat.
Besides some see these methods of clicking as an unfair advantage.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Ok ok here... Theres no doubt in my mind there should be no problem whatso ever with jitter clicking and any anticheat that bans for it needs some serious fixing. Also butterfly clicking is a legit strategy and should be a use at your own risk type of thing because it only has a chance to get picked up by the anticheat. Also you can get 10 cps with normally clicking if you do it fast enough.
skybasing is also a legitimate strategy.
Lets stop with the its a strategy excuses.
ANYTHING can be a strategy with enough creativity, hacking teaming, camping, butterfly clicking.
Cubecraft gets to decide which strategys they want to discourage and which to ban completly. With butterfly clicking they went with the ban completly route.
So whats your problem now.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
skybasing is also a legitimate strategy.
Lets stop with the its a strategy excuses.
ANYTHING can be a strategy with enough creativity, hacking teaming, camping, butterfly clicking.
Cubecraft gets to decide which strategys they want to discourage and which to ban completly. With butterfly clicking they went with the ban completly route.
So whats your problem now.
Right it is I totally dis agree with them banning it tbh.
Why... theres nothing wrong with it
Your point?
Yea thats why im asking to change it
Well butterfly clicking isnt a hack or even unfair in anyway. Its 100% legit. I understand double clicks trigger it but thats not a reason to outlaw it completely

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017

I'm pretty sure that will never be bannable.

The only reason why butterfly clicking and drag clicking are not allowed is because you can send multiple packets at the same time when clicking fast enough. AKA double click (triggers most anticheats). And you can simply get a very, very high cps. Which could possibly also trigger the anticheat.
Besides some see these methods of clicking as an unfair advantage.
It says in the rules its discourages and may result in a ban.

Right right but idc if some people think they are a unfair advantege those people have no idea what they are talking about tbh.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
36 minutes and 27 seconds...
okay welp I'm gonna go appeal and use your post as my justification for it
RIP me
It says in the rules its discourages and may result in a ban.
It says you shouldn't jitterclick?
where? please tell
jitterclicking doesn't at any point involve clicking at somewhere to 18 clicks per second
that isn't jitterclicking that is just cheating with things like autoclick
No Butterfly/Drag Clicking
Techniques like butterfly clicking or drag clicking may cause Sentinel to ban you due to an abnormally high clicks per second. Techniques such as these are discouraged in most situations, and drag/butterfly clicking are outlawed completely.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Jitterclicking is allowed (or at least should be, not too sure) as in 1.8 its the main skill and in 1.9+ its a big disadvantage.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Ok so in rules it says that buttrfly clicking is completely not allowed. I think it should be use at your own risk. I know that it has a chance to trigger the anticheat because of "double clicks" but I dont think it should be disallowed because of it. Also when it says that highspeed clicking methods are also have a chance to get banned for them does that include jitter clicking...
Your also not allowed use your phone in class... Thats just a rule, I don't think they should edit the rules.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Right it is I totally dis agree with them banning it tbh.
Why... theres nothing wrong with it
Your point?
Yea thats why im asking to change it
Well butterfly clicking isnt a hack or even unfair in anyway. Its 100% legit. I understand double clicks trigger it but thats not a reason to outlaw it completely
cubecraft gets to decided what is "wrong" and what isnt

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.
However, I must say that Cubecraft will not be able to remove this rule.

Why?
Now in 1.9 PvP butterfly clicking is completely pointless so this isn’t a major change, just something to be aware of.

Hope you understand.

Thanks,
Poseidon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom