Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
1.8 is In cube craft but only allowed to play Eggwars and Skywars hope they add more I'm looking forward to PVP i really want to in FFA

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
No, Theres no reason to unban jitter/buterfly clicking, It is against the rules, And I hope it will stay against the rules, There no need to be able to have like 10cps,
Yes hes correct minecraft can't even register so many hits/clicks so there is no need to butterfly click or drag click

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
The only reason why butterfly clicking and drag clicking are not allowed is because you can send multiple packets at the same time when clicking fast enough. AKA double click (triggers most anticheats). And you can simply get a very, very high cps. Which could possibly also trigger the anticheat.
Besides some see these methods of clicking as an unfair advantage.
*Click*

+ Sentinel doesnt check for an autoclicker when placing blocks, 40cps autoclicker easily bypasses

Reactions: CommunistCactus

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Ok so in rules it says that buttrfly clicking is completely not allowed. I think it should be use at your own risk. I know that it has a chance to trigger the anticheat because of "double clicks" but I dont think it should be disallowed because of it. Also when it says that highspeed clicking methods are also have a chance to get banned for them does that include jitter clicking...
If its against the rules its against the rules. But it is really annoying if you get caught up in the moment and you get banned. I wish there would be an anti cheat out there that would detect cheats/hacked clients right away instead of false banning and the staff dealing with it. Some staff think that if you get banned then "the sentinel is the best anti cheat, it doesnt fail" might I be gettin confused? Or are some staff a little over confident about sentinel?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Your also not allowed use your phone in class... Thats just a rule, I don't think they should edit the rules.
Can we just stop here with all these rules are rule stuff, please?
The reason why things such as the ban of phones in class is because it's distracting.
So if the US passed a law that said every person must spend $10000 to charity every day,
would you use the "it's just a law, deal with it" concept? No, there's no reason to that.
If you claim that Butterfly clicking is illegal because it causes an "advantage" Read on to see about that.
skybasing is also a legitimate strategy.
ANYTHING can be a strategy with enough creativity, hacking teaming, camping, butterfly clicking.
Cubecraft gets to decide which strategys they want to discourage and which to ban completly. With butterfly clicking they went with the ban completly route.
So whats your problem now.
Lets stop with the its a strategy excuses.
Anything can be a strategy, yes.
Now which one doesn't exploit the games?
Anybody can use their brain, that's innate.
Is it innate that a person gets an unoriginal code to help win games?
No, therefore hacking is irrelevant.
Skybasing is simply a very annoying, and pretty much undefeatable strategy that
can be exploited. The community has shown to dislike these "fair" unbeatable strategies
through EXPLOITS and such. For example, take this Tower defense Hardcore strategy.
It's "fair" but very cheap, exploitable, and the community hates it.
Since when has a person complained about a person butterfly clicking?
In reality, butterfly clicking doesn't do much, but it SHORTENS the window of damage taken.
When you hit any entity in mc, there is that moment's pause of invincibility, the butterfly clicking only
shortens that window. If timed right, even regular clicking can do that.
Now back with these strategies you are talking about.
How many of your "legitamate" strategies are beatable by an actual standard player?
Hacking- Near impossible for the standard player
Skybasing- Near impossible for the standard player and strenuous
Camping- Somewhat hard, however, in eggwars, there are enderpeals. In skywars, you can tnt jump, etc.
Many ways to beat a camper. Which is a reason why it's not banned.
Butterfly clicking- If you can actually pvp, you can beat a butterfly clicker. If you have better gear, you can
beat a butterfly clicker. If you even sneak attack you can.

TL;DR
Your "strategies" are mainly unpopular exploits made on the game, some that aren't innate with the game itself.
Butterfly clicking is irrelavant to this.
cubecraft gets to decided what is "wrong" and what isnt
And this person is voicing their opinion so that Cubecraft can make a decision. Your point?
I like it how you actually got banned just for this thread.

Respect
https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/jollow250

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
No, Theres no reason to unban jitter/buterfly clicking, It is against the rules, And I hope it will stay against the rules, There no need to be able to have like 10cps,
This is the most stupid thing I've read in the 2 years I've been here. Mind explaining why you think jitterclicking is so unfair? It is just skill, you can't make having skills illegal.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Removing this rule may raise the amount of unfairly banned players and will make cube raise the clicking speed making it harder to catch hackers with sentinel that use auto clickers or auto clicking hacks like Kill aura.So I am going to have to disagree, Goodluck anyway and have a Wonderful day :)
Yet you can't forbid using a legit way of clicking. Butterfly clicking is 100% skill, and therefore it is idiotic for any anticheat to ban for doing so.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Yet you can't forbid using a legit way of clicking. Butterfly clicking is 100% skill, and therefore it is idiotic for any anticheat to ban for doing so.
Please keep in mind I had from time and time again seen in chat someone gets banned by Sentinel and I heard him hit me like crazy. Butterfly clicking can cause the anti-cheat to detect double-clicks as well as clicking speeds that are way too fast like jitter clicking as they are looking for players with auto clicker/Macros/Hacked Clients that have kill aura the hits super fast.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Ok so in rules it says that buttrfly clicking is completely not allowed. I think it should be use at your own risk. I know that it has a chance to trigger the anticheat because of "double clicks" but I dont think it should be disallowed because of it. Also when it says that highspeed clicking methods are also have a chance to get banned for them does that include jitter clicking...
It's a rule because CubeCraft has got an an anticheat.
Yes, sure it's your own risk, but don't do it because the anticheat will think it's auto aimbot tor something.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
It's a rule because CubeCraft has got an an anticheat.
Yes, sure it's your own risk, but don't do it because the anticheat will think it's auto aimbot tor something.
I get that butterfly clicking can get you banned but jitter clicking should have no problem unless your going over like 20 cps.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Please keep in mind I had from time and time again seen in chat someone gets banned by Sentinel and I heard him hit me like crazy. Butterfly clicking can cause the anti-cheat to detect double-clicks as well as clicking speeds that are way too fast like jitter clicking as they are looking for players with auto clicker/Macros/Hacked Clients that have kill aura the hits super fast.
I get that butterfly clicking right but the thing is anyone with a kill aura powerful enough to trigger the anticheat is likely using a auto clicker. The reason butterfly clicking can get triggered it because of double clicks like you said which is also what a autoclicker triggers. Yes I suppose if your hitting anyhere above 20 cps theres a justifiable reason for a ban but jitter clicking shouldnt be bannable. Any anticheat that bans for it needs to be fixed.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Can we just stop here with all these rules are rule stuff, please?
The reason why things such as the ban of phones in class is because it's distracting.
So if the US passed a law that said every person must spend $10000 to charity every day,
would you use the "it's just a law, deal with it" concept? No, there's no reason to that.
If you claim that Butterfly clicking is illegal because it causes an "advantage" Read on to see about that.

Lets stop with the its a strategy excuses.
Anything can be a strategy, yes.
Now which one doesn't exploit the games?
Anybody can use their brain, that's innate.
Is it innate that a person gets an unoriginal code to help win games?
No, therefore hacking is irrelevant.
Skybasing is simply a very annoying, and pretty much undefeatable strategy that
can be exploited. The community has shown to dislike these "fair" unbeatable strategies
through EXPLOITS and such. For example, take this Tower defense Hardcore strategy.
It's "fair" but very cheap, exploitable, and the community hates it.
Since when has a person complained about a person butterfly clicking?
In reality, butterfly clicking doesn't do much, but it SHORTENS the window of damage taken.
When you hit any entity in mc, there is that moment's pause of invincibility, the butterfly clicking only
shortens that window. If timed right, even regular clicking can do that.
Now back with these strategies you are talking about.
How many of your "legitamate" strategies are beatable by an actual standard player?
Hacking- Near impossible for the standard player
Skybasing- Near impossible for the standard player and strenuous
Camping- Somewhat hard, however, in eggwars, there are enderpeals. In skywars, you can tnt jump, etc.
Many ways to beat a camper. Which is a reason why it's not banned.
Butterfly clicking- If you can actually pvp, you can beat a butterfly clicker. If you have better gear, you can
beat a butterfly clicker. If you even sneak attack you can.

TL;DR
Your "strategies" are mainly unpopular exploits made on the game, some that aren't innate with the game itself.
Butterfly clicking is irrelavant to this.

And this person is voicing their opinion so that Cubecraft can make a decision. Your point?

https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/jollow250
Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom