Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hello everyone!

Today I have a new suggestion. I don't know how to call it, so I will call it: Rules Check (I think).
My idea is to let people that join for the 1st time get a book in their hands with a summary of al the rules. They need to read or skip to the last page, confirm they know the rules and they can play.
1. You do not have any excuses anymore like: I am sorry, I didn't read the rules.
2. Maybe there will be less rulebreakers, because they know the rules.
3. The book can be in more languages.
I don't know one to be honest.
upload_2017-10-20_23-48-27.png

upload_2017-10-20_23-48-41.png

upload_2017-10-20_23-49-13.png

If you click on the piece writed with CAPS, a new book will appear with all the rules, translated into the language they selected.

D

Deleted member 169486

Or maybe just a big message that says "WELCOME TO CUBECRAFT! READ THE RULES HERE" with a link to the rules page.

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
I Totally agree with this idea, even though I'm sure people will not read these rules, it may get rid of the excuses that you have mentioned, I think having it in multiple languages will also help a ton, as people may not speak just one language, which is common. Good luck with your idea getting implemented, I hope it does :D

Reactions: Keanu

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Yes, that is a good idea for people who do not have access to the forums or discord, and should be informed about the server rules.
With the translation into Spanish, Arabic and Portuguese, I used google translate.
Dutch is also a frequently spoken language in the server I suggest adding it into your list
Maybe Turkish too, because I have seen decent amount of people speaking Turkish

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
It’s not a bad idea, but maybe they skip the book. Your suggestion in a better way would be, if you joined for the first time, then you would spawn in another lobby, with signs explaining everything. Then go to the regular lobby. With all of the most spoken languages on the server.
Too.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
Yes, that is a good idea for people who do not have access to the forums or discord, and should be informed about the server rules.

Dutch is also a frequently spoken language in the server I suggest adding it into your list
Maybe Turkish too, because I have seen decent amount of people speaking Turkish
I added Dutch to it, I am Dutch. I used google to translate English to Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese.
It’s not a bad idea, but maybe they skip the book. Your suggestion in a better way would be, if you joined for the first time, then you would spawn in another lobby, with signs explaining everything. Then go to the regular lobby. With all of the most spoken languages on the server.
Too.
Yes. But you get rid of the excuses like I don't know rules. Everyone had a fair chance to read it.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I added Dutch to it, I am Dutch. I used google to translate English to Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese.

Yes. But you get rid of the excuses like I don't know rules. Everyone had a fair chance to read it.
Tbh I don't know cc will add this.....
The only rules are not swearing, hacking, modding etc...
For the games, I suppose they would know

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone!

Today I have a new suggestion. I don't know how to call it, so I will call it: Rules Check (I think).
My idea is to let people that join for the 1st time get a book in their hands with a summary of al the rules. They need to read or skip to the last page, confirm they know the rules and they can play.
1. You do not have any excuses anymore like: I am sorry, I didn't read the rules.
2. Maybe there will be less rulebreakers, because they know the rules.
3. The book can be in more languages.
I don't know one to be honest.
View attachment 138959
View attachment 138960
View attachment 138961
If you click on the piece writed with CAPS, a new book will appear with all the rules, translated into the language they selected.
I really like this idea!! It could also help a lot with all these spam bots on the server for that one server. It would instantly pop up, and that way if there was a spam bot who joined, they would be brought with a book in their face!
Also a con is people who are new would be hacking and wouldnt give a crap about the rules... other than that, I dont know anymore things

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
I really like this idea!! It could also help a lot with all these spam bots on the server for that one server. It would instantly pop up, and that way if there was a spam bot who joined, they would be brought with a book in their face!
Also a con is people who are new would be hacking and wouldnt give a crap about the rules... other than that, I dont know anymore things
Thanks for your positive feedback!

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Although saying “I didn’t read the rules” isn’t a reason, I think this is a good suggestion and it should be added to Cubecraft (in an improved way)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom