Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 352903

Thing is I don't get why you would use an alt account unless you're trying to bypass a ban.
First of all why would you even own an alt account...?
And I feel people would only want to use alts to confuse people? Idk...Why would you want to split your progress between 2 accounts?
I don't know if I'm missing something here. If there's a good reason why alt accounts are used maybe my opinion would change.
Here v
  • Some people like Power Ranger lost their password. Then it'd be handy to have an alt.
  • Some people want to make a new fresh start with a new account.
  • Some people want to share their opinions but they don't want them to affect their main account.
  • And, some people just want to have fun with them.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
In my opinion there is absolutely no reason to ban alts that aren't creating drama, bypassing their ban, etc. I really don't get it. Anyway, I agree with this thread. Banning alts for nothing it just stupid and a waste of time lol.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
To be fair, why would you even make an alt if you're not banned -excluding accounts like @No-one and Skywars master, and those kind of accounts-

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
To be fair, why would you even make an alt if you're not banned -excluding accounts like @No-one and Skywars master, and those kind of accounts-
Some examples:
  • Some people like Power Ranger lost their password. Then it'd be handy to have an alt.
  • Some people want to make a new fresh start with a new account.
  • Some people want to share their opinions but they don't want them to affect their main account.
  • And, some people just want to have fun with them.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
- Lost password: contact Tacos
- Fresh start: delete account and remake one like Cuteee and Sylvaly did
- Sharing opinion: you shouldn't be scared to share it on your main, unless it is against the rules (inappropriate language, ..)
- For fun: accounts like No-one aren't banned :p
@Sweetenerera
I have an alt. If I'm being honest: I have absolutely no idea why. I made it once and now I don't use it. But sometimes I do. Because I just feel like it.

It doesn't matter if there should be any logic behind making/using an alt: it shouldn't not be allowed.
There is no reason to not allow it.

@Sweetenerera
Why did you tag me if you quoted me..

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
we really dont need multiple accounts like its literally pointless the only reason to have a second account would be to farm kills on it (against the rules) and bypass a ban ( also against the rules.) there is literally no reason you should need multiple accounts.

C

Cutee

we really dont need multiple accounts like its literally pointless the only reason to have a second account would be to farm kills on it (against the rules) and bypass a ban ( also against the rules.) there is literally no reason you should need multiple accounts.
Are you dumb? Seriously, we've alredy explained that we're referencing to the forums alt accounts.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, could you please read the rest of the thread before you comment? Would be nice, since then you'd know what this thread is actually about. Could help you.

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
- Sharing opinion: you shouldn't be scared to share it on your main, unless it is against the rules (inappropriate language, ..)
@Sweetenerera
Sylvaly alts were never banned or deleted because they were a rule violation lol

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What is the point of having an alt account

If in fac
@Sweetenerera
well if you don’t have discord
Good luck asking tacos your password without being able to contact him

There is no need to bring him up if you can use the forgot password button

Also I don’t believe deleting an account is possible
Correct me if they changed that since last i saw
Are you dumb? Seriously, we've alredy explained that we're referencing to the forums alt accounts.
Yeah but not in the original post
Being the amount of messages in the thread it really isn’t hard to look over
Well maybe spuuuni if you are so annoyed about it you could just explicitly clarify in the actual post
Hi, could you please read the rest of the thread before you comment? Would be nice, since then you'd know what this thread is actually about. Could help you.
once again tell me where in this post it explicitly clarifies that it is a forum rule
No where

Also before you mention the web tag that can be taken as the suggestion is to change the rule which is posted on the web

The only thing distinguishing it is the rule itself which is quite similar to the in game rule about having no alt accounts
You aren’t adding anything to the conversation by just telling somebody whose already been corrected to check the thread
Sylvaly alts were never banned or deleted because they were a rule violation lol
Where did he say “banned” and Sylvaly in the same sentence
He said deleted

Anyways my opinion on the topic as a whole is don’t change the rule
Instead you should have the ability to delete your own account (once again I am unsure if it was added during my period of inactivity)
and make a new one from there
If the account had multiple warnings then your new account does too

Any fishy and exploitive behaviour staff may ban you for

My reasoning for the work around is because people would be making way to many accounts and it would be chaos

With this system you can start fresh if you feel and many many many fake accounts won’t be registered

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
2 months ago, having an alt was allowed and there wasn't chaos
Hmm
You know this how?
How do you know there wasn’t tens of alt accounts made for no reason at all
Also no people were banned under alts even if that alt did nothing
So that removes a handful of alts with no purpose from the equation
Also you still don’t seem to notice the other point made

What Is the actual point of having an alt

I addressed your discouragement claims by mentioning the deletion of the account for a new one but you seem uninterested in those points

You know what else you seem to be uninterested in?
EXPLICITLY CLARIFYING THE FACT IT IS A FORUM RULE IN YOUR POST
Sorry for caps it needed to stand out that is all

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
''please don't tell anyone''
Seems like you can't keep a promise
Actually I didn't reveal Cuteee's new account

I know?..

I have an alt. If I'm being honest: I have absolutely no idea why. I made it once and now I don't use it. But sometimes I do. Because I just feel like it.

It doesn't matter if there should be any logic behind making/using an alt: it shouldn't not be allowed.
There is no reason to not allow it.

Why did you tag me if you quoted me..
There aren't any reasons to allow it too? The situations remi gave made sense but for all of them is a solution?
& I wasnt sure if you received a notification because at first I quoted you without anything in it: looked like I just replied instead of have quoted you

D

Deleted member 169486

No. I know the people and ways of getting any type of account for less than 3 cents. I've my ways. If that rule wasn't there, the server would, if it isn't already, full of cheaters.
See, that wasn't an issue before the rule, it's just because Cubecraft unfairly banned some people so they made new accounts.

Also, to all of those that said "that's your opinion". Let me say something... The whole point of this thread is useless. This rule will not change.
Sorry, but unless you have a Management or Admin tag, you don't make the rules.

And yes, if your opinion was to have that rule removed, then your opinion is dumb.
download.jpg

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
There aren't any reasons to allow it too? The situations remi gave made sense but for all of them is a solution?
As I said, I have no reason to use an alt but sometimes I feel like using it. Solution or not it shouldn't be not allowed to have an alt if you're not doing anything wrong. There is absolutely no reason wasting your time banning alts when you spend it doing useful things lmfao.

Reactions: remio and Cutee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!