Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
No thanks
@skifby2 some time ago we couldn't say "noob" because of the chat filter
Everyone complained about it. Don't block it again
It shouldn't just be in the chat filter - it should be made punishable, like I suggested.
And who cares about these toxic people who are complaining? We should protect the people who are getting assaulted - and improve the overall experience.

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
Maybe not in the chat-filter, but some sort of punishment (mute) if used against other players in a harmful way. I like the idea, and I agree.

Reactions: skifby2

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
Surprisingly enough, the people who don't agree with this suggestion don't have a reason.
Perhaps because they are currently calling people 'noobs'?

However, it is another reason to get this suggestion implemented.

Reactions: Jef15ist

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
"Noob" "E/Z" "Lagger" - These are all insults I get on a daily basis, And that feeling that you get when someone calls you "E/z" after killing you, why do we get that sort of feeling? Like seeking vengeance? I once stalked this guy through the lobby, killed his whole team (Team SkyWars) just for him to call me a "Noob" "Lagger" once again.

If they're made punishable, that's a bit too far, but once again filtering them would make it just easily avoidable by typing extra characters in like "N00p" or "Nuub".
Punishing it would be a better option. I don't really know whether to agree or disagree on this; it's just like a small percent of Cubecraft Scum decide to ruin other's days. (Also, staff receive the most abuse, better train your PvP skills)

About that "Lagger" part, can't really do much since I'm from India and the connection to Cube sucks, I have 100Mbp/s speed and still can't go below 100ms.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Surprisingly enough, the people who don't agree with this suggestion don't have a reason.

Months ago, it was blocked from chat filter (not punishable, but still blocked) and people were annoyed
You wanted 'wannabe' allowed but you want 'noob' to be punishable?
Everyone already calls Cubecraft a childish server, this would only make it worse

I'm quite sure this thread is a joke and all, but pls?

Funny how so many people are 'supporting' this, then it'd get implemented and everyone would be suggesting to not make it punishable

noob.

D

Deleted member 352903

Lmao 'noob' is just a stupid insult. It doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. It's used by salty players

Reactions: Dillen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom