Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
bPHZSku.png
Hehe got ya.

D

Deleted member 100818

Lol if you get triggered if someone calls you a noob you should just leave. :rolleyes:
Lol if you get triggered if someone calls you wannabe you should just leave.

Now to your point, saying noob, e/z etc is disgusting, makes the normal people wanna puke. If you can't play the game without saying these words, you should leave sir, madam, tryharder, or whatever your gender is.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Lol if you get triggered if someone calls you wannabe you should just leave.

Now to your point, saying noob, e/z etc is disgusting, makes the normal people wanna puke. If you can't play the game without saying these words, you should leave sir, madam, tryharder, or whatever your gender is.
He is my genderless sibling you n00v!

I am thankful he really isn't

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Why censor everything? That's just really over the top. I'm really hoping this is a joke post because it's just rediculous to think that saying harmless things should lead to punishments, people will just find different things to say to.

This is somewhat similar to university campuses, people being too comfortable and told that they can hide away from anyone being mean to you. It means they have no preperation for the hardships of adulthood, this mentality of not having to hear anything bad about themselves ( even if it makes no sense anyway ) is extremely harming to people and it's best that everyone should need to build some strength against those things. No and never.

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
Why censor everything? That's just really over the top. I'm really hoping this is a joke post because it's just rediculous to think that saying harmless things should lead to punishments, people will just find different things to say to.

This is somewhat similar to university campuses, people being too comfortable and told that they can hide away from anyone being mean to you. It means they have no preperation for the hardships of adulthood, this mentality of not having to hear anything bad about themselves ( even if it makes no sense anyway ) is extremely harming to people and it's best that everyone should need to build some strength against those things. No and never.
It's not a joke - it's reverse psychology.
My last suggestion got locked because Tacos thinks calling someone a 'helper wannabe' should be punishable, while saying 'noob' is 100% fine.

I'm totally behind him now and try to get all the other, more offensive words blocked as well - resulting in an overload of reports.
An overload of reports will cause them to either accept more staff, or change the rules. With some luck they will change the rule and make saying 'helper wannabe' allowed as well.

So there's a greater goal, but first let's try to make noob punishable.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I can't believe people still take this seriously after the last thread...

I agree though, it would also be nice if any sentence with a B and an N would get censored, because the chat filter isn't finished yet ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom