Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
Hii! As some of you may or may not know, I’m Alicia or Rqised (whichever you prefer)

I’ve been on the forums for a little while now, so it’s probably long overdue that I introduce myself. I started playing CubeCraft around December 2020 on the Java Network, and have played Bedrock more recently!

I’m currently 17 years old and I’m from the UK. My mother’s side of the family are from Italy! (Italian food is amazing). I’m going into my last year of Sixth Form (Year 13) for my A Levels where I study Criminology, Drama, English Literature and Welsh.

In February 2021, I created Entity Clan. I wanted to create a space where people could feel comfortable, make new friends and just have fun. I genuinely love the clan, and wouldn’t know where I’d be without it. Through CubeCraft and Entity, I’ve met loads of amazing people and met some of my closest friends. I’ve even been able to meet some of them in real life, which was a great opportunity! I always made sure these opportunities were under safe precautions etc, for example always meeting people with my parents.

Travel is one of my favourite things to do and something I hope to do in the future. I have a whole bucket list dedicated to an array of places I’d love to visit someday. I love the idea of travelling to new countries and cultures, trying new foods and learning new things every time. Some of my favourite destinations were Athens and Egypt. For me, Athens was an incredible and emotional experience; it's definitely one of my favourite places with so many wonderful memories that I'll always cherish.
There’s an image below of a picture I took in Athens!

1659525199626.png

The last thing I'd like to mention are my pets! I have a dog named Izzy (short for Isabella) and a cat named Charlie, along with some fish! I love them a lott, and yes they are very cute. I genuinely love most animals, and will always stop and look at animals if I see them...I do have an obsession with cows and horses!

If you're still reading, hii!

You're more than welcome to ask any questions, or message me on either Discord or the forums!

I hope you all have a lovely day/night <3

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Amazing to finally see you introduce yourself Leesh! I've been looking forward to it. :D
You should definitely tell me where we're traveling to! I hear you've got a list.. 👀

P.S. I'd say nice to meet you just like @Daphie but uh we already met.. :p

• Heart
Reactions: EntityRqised

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
Amazing to finally see you introduce yourself Leesh! I've been looking forward to it. :D
You should definitely tell me where we're traveling to! I hear you've got a list.. 👀

P.S. I'd say nice to meet you just like @Daphie but uh we already met.. :p
Aaah! Thank you soo much :D
We're definitely travelling to Italy sometime! <3

Hey Alicia. It's always nice to know people better. This is a great introduction :)
Hii! Thank you so muchh :D
Great to meet you!

• Heart
Reactions: Goldy

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Alicia, it's nice to know more about you! I love your introduction and the picture of Athens!

• Heart

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
I love that you shared your passion for travelling,

When I was younger I loved the idea of travelling and exploring a lot of cultures, but after Covid and this summer
I found out I am more of guy who likes to stay at home.

I just came back from a 5 days city trip in London and I really missed being at home,
playing football with friends, going to the fitness etc.

And with destinations like Greece and Egyp I can see that we have the same taste of countries,
that I would love to visit as well (together with Rome).

Nice to get to know you a little bit better, because you look like a really nice person to be around with.
(I probably made a lot of Sentence structure mistakes while writing this, I hope you understand what I mean xD)

By the way do your cat and dog get along together xD ?

bybilly

May 5, 2017
bybilly.uk
Woah, those are a tough 4 A Levels! Out of interest, do you already speak Welsh fluently or are you learning through the course? I'm 2 years above you so we both got lucky (or unlucky, depending on how you look at it) with 'predicted' grades last year (my year 13).

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
I love that you shared your passion for travelling,

When I was younger I loved the idea of travelling and exploring a lot of cultures, but after Covid and this summer
I found out I am more of guy who likes to stay at home.

I just came back from a 5 days city trip in London and I really missed being at home,
playing football with friends, going to the fitness etc.

And with destinations like Greece and Egyp I can see that we have the same taste of countries,
that I would love to visit as well (together with Rome).

Nice to get to know you a little bit better, because you look like a really nice person to be around with.
(I probably made a lot of Sentence structure mistakes while writing this, I hope you understand what I mean xD)

By the way do your cat and dog get along together xD ?
Oohh, I still hope you enjoyed your trip in London.
Did you do anything fun?

Rome is such a pretty city, it would be great to travel to!

Aaah, thank you so much! It would be nice to get to know you a bit more too :D

My dog and cat do get along really well actually, which people find most surprising <3

Woah, those are a tough 4 A Levels! Out of interest, do you already speak Welsh fluently or are you learning through the course? I'm 2 years above you so we both got lucky (or unlucky, depending on how you look at it) with 'predicted' grades last year (my year 13).
Yess! They can be very tough at times, but I'll survive.. I hope
I feel I'm learning a lot of Welsh through the course, however I did have a good understanding beforehand!

I meaannn, I wasn't entirely lucky because through GCSE's here, we still had to do a lot of schoolwork inside and outside of class in order to 'prove' the grades.

Did you take A Levels, if so what did you take?

bybilly

May 5, 2017
bybilly.uk
Oohh, I still hope you enjoyed your trip in London.
Did you do anything fun?

Rome is such a pretty city, it would be great to travel to!

Aaah, thank you so much! It would be nice to get to know you a bit more too :D

My dog and cat do get along really well actually, which people find most surprising <3

Yess! They can be very tough at times, but I'll survive.. I hope
I feel I'm learning a lot of Welsh through the course, however I did have a good understanding beforehand!

I meaannn, I wasn't entirely lucky because through GCSE's here, we still had to do a lot of schoolwork inside and outside of class in order to 'prove' the grades.

Did you take A Levels, if so what did you take?
Yeah, I took Maths, Further Maths, Physics, and Computer Science A Levels - similar situation here with the grades, even though we didn't have official exams they did mock exams at my college which practically determined our grades. Our final grades were optimistic though, not just an average (ie if you showed improvement over time, they go with the later grades) which was nice!

Are you thinking about university at all?

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, I took Maths, Further Maths, Physics, and Computer Science A Levels - similar situation here with the grades, even though we didn't have official exams they did mock exams at my college which practically determined our grades. Our final grades were optimistic though, not just an average (ie if you showed improvement over time, they go with the later grades) which was nice!

Are you thinking about university at all?
Oohh damn, they are very difficult A Levels!

I am currently trying to figure out what I actually want to do in the future, so the thought of university right now feels so daunting!

If you'd like to carry on this conversation, you can always start a conversation on here or on discord! <3

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom