Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Option?

• 1 (A few common blocks that are rotated occasionally)

• 2 (A few highly rare blocks)

• 3 (A few uncommonly rare blocks that are rotated occasionally)

• 4 (No change at all)

Results are only viewable after voting.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Lucky Block Skywars (lucky islands) is pretty fun, and especially with so many unique lucky block drops, no round is the same to another; however, with that being said, it does get pretty stale after playing for several hours; if you play a while for 1 or 2 weeks, you will (probably) get every lucky block drop in the gamemode, even the rare drops, like the diamond block and lucky block pyramid.

Problem: Lucky Islands' lucky block drops get repetitive and unexciting.

Solution/possible solutions:

Solution 1: In-Rotation Drops

We could add 5 or 10 drops that are replaced by new drops every 1 month or 2 months. These could be suggested by the community (in a tweet's replies, in a forum post's replies, or maybe even in a discord channel that's unlocked for a few days every month or 2), or be thought up by devs / staff. These could have regular drop chances (same chances as things like stone tools, apples, gold sword, about once every hundred lucky blocks).

Solution 2: High Rarity Drops

Alternatively, we could add some drops that have incredibly low odds. This solution would only be a temporary one, however, as anyone that plays for a big enough amount of time would eventually be able to get them (chances like lucky block pyramid, knight, about once every one thousand lucky blocks).

Solution 3: A bit of Both

Lastly, there could be 5 or 10 drops that are replaced by new drops every month or 2 months. These would have low chances (chances like dissolving diamonds, or once every 500 lucky blocks). These would be a motivation for some players to try to open all of the rotational lucky blocks (if there were ever achievements in cubecraft, getting every lucky block in a season/month would be one of them.)

Side Notes

If they do plan on adding seasonal blocks, they could announce it in the change log, but without saying what they drop/what they are, so that people would have to play the game to find out. Additionally, a custom sound could play, signifying that the lucky block opened has been a seasonal/rotational one. Lastly, this was under Bedrock because I play on Bedrock, but if enough people from Java would like to see this, then it could be implemented there too.

Its_Rumi

Nov 23, 2019
Hi,

I have been playing lucky blocks for more than a year and honestly, I see no problem with the current drops.

In my opinion, the beauty of this game is due to the huge (if not infinite) ways to win with the things you get from the lucky blocks. It's not just about PVP or parkour. As a result, I consider that no matter how many times you can get the same drop, you can use it differently.

Perhaps it would be nice to see a change from time to time, but I don't think it is completely necessary.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I dont see a problem with lucky islands personally. However, luck rotation seems like a good idea if other parts of the community think that there isnt many possible drops. Maybe they could have 3 certain drops that are different every now and then. Again, this would be tedious for developers to stick with since all solutions are temporary. I vote both 3 and 4

Reactions: CedricFresh

Ghostatt

Nov 11, 2020
Colombia
Lucky Block Skywars (lucky islands) is pretty fun, and especially with so many unique lucky block drops, no round is the same to another; however, with that being said, it does get pretty stale after playing for several hours; if you play a while for 1 or 2 weeks, you will (probably) get every lucky block drop in the gamemode, even the rare drops, like the diamond block and lucky block pyramid.

Problem: Lucky Islands' lucky block drops get repetitive and unexciting.

Solution/possible solutions:

Solution 1: In-Rotation Drops

We could add 5 or 10 drops that are replaced by new drops every 1 month or 2 months. These could be suggested by the community (in a tweet's replies, in a forum post's replies, or maybe even in a discord channel that's unlocked for a few days every month or 2), or be thought up by devs / staff. These could have regular drop chances (same chances as things like stone tools, apples, gold sword, about once every hundred lucky blocks).

Solution 2: High Rarity Drops

Alternatively, we could add some drops that have incredibly low odds. This solution would only be a temporary one, however, as anyone that plays for a big enough amount of time would eventually be able to get them (chances like lucky block pyramid, knight, about once every one thousand lucky blocks).

Solution 3: A bit of Both

Lastly, there could be 5 or 10 drops that are replaced by new drops every month or 2 months. These would have low chances (chances like dissolving diamonds, or once every 500 lucky blocks). These would be a motivation for some players to try to open all of the rotational lucky blocks (if there were ever achievements in cubecraft, getting every lucky block in a season/month would be one of them.)

Side Notes

If they do plan on adding seasonal blocks, they could announce it in the change log, but without saying what they drop/what they are, so that people would have to play the game to find out. Additionally, a custom sound could play, signifying that the lucky block opened has been a seasonal/rotational one. Lastly, this was under Bedrock because I play on Bedrock, but if enough people from Java would like to see this, then it could be implemented there too.
Man, that could be amazing! It is true, after a while you just get every single item. I would also suggest putting more compasses no matter which modifier you're playing on, so it could be easier to find little campers ;D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom