Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hello Cubecrafters

I have been thinking about making this for a long time, but didn't know when I had the right time to make it.
So here we are today, welcome to my introduction.

Who is RobinDn?

Well hello, nice that you are reading this. I'm Robin and I'm nighteen years old, and I live with my brother and my parents in Belgium.
Most of you will know me that I'm really energetic and that I'm really happy everyday of my life, but sometimes my emotion can change and then you need to leave me alone so I can think about what I would do to change that. Like some of my close friends from cubecraft know that I have Adhd: that is a problem that your consetration can change very quick in metter then seconds. But I'm always positive in life and that is why my hobbies are Pingpong, running, sometimes drink something with the friends :)! and swimming. I'm 185 cm big for the americans under us (6 feet).

When did I join Cubecraft?

I joined cubecraft the very first day when I bought minecraft, that sounds like ages ago. But I remember my first time on cubecraft that the lobby was very small and they had but a couple of gamemodes and my first game that I played on was Skywars on the map Taiga, I couldn't pvp like I know can, so the first game that I played I was hiding under a block and the other persons couldn't find me at all 😂 . But then everything changed when they did a annoucement that they have lauchend a new gamemode called Eggwars. I was littarly playing cubecraft everyday over and over again. It came to a point that I was 12 hours behind my computer. And now beeing a Cubecraft has boosted my energy to the roof, I'm learning to make more and more friends everyday. Everyone was so nice when I joined the first day, I didn't expected that many congrats maybe a couple of 10.

I think I'm at the end of my introduction, if you have any questions ask me.
And then I think we will see each other in a Cubecraft call or on in-game.

Have a nice day cubecraft
RobinDn:cube_light:

Last edited:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Leuke introduction Robijn!! De herinneringen aan EggWars waren geweldig! 🤩
Ik ken je al heel lang van vroeger op de server Dodocraft, ik hoop dat we nog een keertje kunnen Minecraften en callen! 😁

- Van de enige echte Joep (Jop 🤪)

• Love
Reactions: RobinDn

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Super leuke introduction man! Niet saai om te lezen :P
Leuk je beter te leren kennen.. Ik spreek je snel weer in call :)

• Love

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Wait what a person from Holland that is 6 ft???? Soo short man everyone in Holland is like atleast 6 ft 5, oh I read now that you are from Belgium that explains it

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom