Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
1619374533375.png

šŸ—» Rising to the top

The end of April is nearby, it's almost May already! TCCT is now a common thing that just happens every week. Everything seems normal. But you know what?! Let's raise to the top with our new edition, with new updates and new stories! Cya next week <3

šŸ’” Sparkling Ideas

The update to 1.12 is really exciting for a lot of people!! We get more colours, pets, mobs and FUN. So it happens... The forums were overwhelmed with ideas. Here are the 2 most cute and exciting ideas:
At first we have @Texbirdsā€™ suggestion to add more features with... Yes you think what I think? PARROTS! The multiple colours, cuteness and innocent little pets are a really good addiction to CubeCraft if you ask me. You can check the thread here!
Then we have the gamemode Tower Defence. Many people would describe it as a boring gamemode, so let's add some colorful parrots here as well! Another few things that have been suggested by the biggest TD tryhard, also known as @Shotgun, are some new towers and a new mob. You can read those 4 suggestions here:
- Parrot
- Stray
- Snow
- Husk

Article by: @xEefster

šŸ§Ø Minerware TNT Run

At the beginning of this week @Quis made a feedback thread about the MinerWare ā€˜TNT runā€™ bossgame. He explained a problem that every MinerWare player has probably encountered; the TNT falls down too fast which makes you fall down while you shouldnā€™t. He also added a video to the thread showing this issue. The problem happens most often when you try to walk to the edge of a block to make a long jump. In addition to this, @colinverp commented that there are barrier blocks on the side of the map sometimes which makes you jump onto an invisible wall. @Matriox added, as a supplement to Quisā€™ long jump problem, that turning around is really hard as well since you need to stay on a block a bit longer to do that. So in this thread @Quis asks CubeCraft to take a look at this and maybe change the fall down time. I suggests to make it just like the normal TNT run gamemode from featured games, where the timing is good.

Article by: @colinverp

ā° Spicing Up the Waiting Lobbies

In this thread made by @99th_DutchScary, a bunch of creative suggestions were mentioned to improve the waiting lobbies.
The thread talked about including cosmetics and the loot menu in the waiting lobbies, being able to use the flight perks, the ability to download the resource packs in the lobby, having the in game shops and commands that let you create hotkeys and macros to vote in the lobbies. Being able to use cosmetics could be a really interesting idea, who wouldnā€™t love to use their saddle or ender bow gadgets in the waiting lobbies! The flight perks also are very interesting; not only that it adds more value to emerald and obsidian ranks, but also lets them fly around and discover the waiting lobbies to spend time while waiting. Resource packs seems to be a small addition, but could save a little bit of time before joining games for sure! The /shop feature is really unique as well, it lets the players purchase their kits in game without having to go back to the lobby, a really useful suggestion! Last but not least, the voting commands were also mentioned, about how it would be a great addition if there was a command that made it easier to create macros or hotkeys, so that players wouldnā€™t have to keep voting the same things after every game, which also saves a massive amount of voting time. It was certainly a unique thread that I definitely hope to see implemented!

Article by: @Ge1ster

šŸ† CubeCraftā€™s Greatest Achievements #2

The Translation Team
Wouldnā€™t it be cool if you could communicate with everyone everywhere and be understood? We fortunately can! Because of the internet, sadly there is a communication barrier thatā€™s keeping us from talking with toother. Itā€™s the language barrier.
According to a study (You can look it up.), English is the most spoken language in the world, but there are still people that speak other languages such as Arabic, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, etc. Not all of these people know how to speak English as well, so communication could becomes hard. However, online translators have helped us take first steps to communicate with other people online, but they are not always accurate. Take Google Translate for example. It's not that good with English & Japanese as it relies on voluntary submissions.
Our beloved CubeCraft is a worldwide server and wants to be as accessible to everyone as possible, this means that the server has to be translated to all kind of languages! This is where the CubeCraft translator team comes in! They consist of amazing people that speak and know 2 or more languages. Fluently expressing themselves in all of these, ready to share the wonders of CubeCraft with everyone!
Now you might ask, can't we just use online translators? Well yes but actually no! CubeCraftā€™s translators are a bazillion times better than the online ones! Thanks to CubeCraft's translators more players can join CubeCraft and get the full experience in their native language!
A special thanks to all the people that have been translating this amazing network for the past year! šŸ’—

Article by: @The1stLama

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

šŸ„‡ More Friend slots for Obsidian Rank - by @Mivke

Have you ever had to remove friends to add another friend? Annoying right? That's what Mivke thought as well and that's why he suggested to increase the friend slots for obsidian rank. Such an expensive rank is certainly worth a lot of friends!

šŸ„ˆ Multiplier Suggestion (repost) - by @Anneum

When you activate a multiplier your whole chat gets spammed with thank messages. Very annoying, as sometimes you can't even read your chat due to all that spam! That's why Anneum suggested to give people an option to turn thank messages on or off.

šŸ„‰ Increased Monetization - by @XPfirePlayz

CubeCraft is a company, and companies need money. XPfirePlayz gave some suggestions to make CubeCraft earn more money and at the same time giving players some nice stuff! His suggestion didn't get much attention yet, so you should certainly read it.

Article by: @xHappyMood

ā“ Interview With FadedLeaves

In the middle of the darkā€¦ at the end of the dayā€¦ in the corner of the streetā€¦ there was a little scary CHICKEN! Okey nevermind, I do not think I am a really good story writer.. I should stay focused on writing articles and interviews, so here I am with another interview!
@FadedLeaves, our own beautiful story writer! As you might have noticed in the past editions she always makes exciting stories! But how this someone with such a great talent get into our team? Well most of our staff members applied for a job (like you should do as well). @FadedLeaves didnā€™t apply. She got invited to our team because we spotted her talent when she wrote a story and shared it with us. Wonderful story right?
Her expectations were quite simple, but in reality it was a lot more complex than she thought. She thinks itā€™s incredible to see all the publishers, reporters, translators and proof-readers working together for each article. The teamwork is amazing is you ask her. Until she joined the team she had no idea about what really goes into each edition. Everyone (especially me) is also extremely friendly and willing to put work into the team.
Her dreams? ā€œIā€™m hoping that TCCT will get plenty of readers and recognitions for the time they put into their threads. I hope that I will continue to enjoy working for the newspaper and that my part of it will help bring a smile to everyone. šŸ˜Šā€. Well @FadedLeaves, you are scaring me really much with your stories but besides that I smile yes.
Last but not least, some more personal things about our lady. She loves writing and hopes to become a writer as a career. Her favorite type of writing is fictional writing (wait really?), however she is also interested in journalism and some other kinds too! I would definitely recommend you to read her stories in edition 25 and 26, the finishing part of the first story can be found in this edition!!

šŸ›”ļø Battle Arena and its Exciting Features!

In the 22th of April CubeCraft announced a new update called ā€˜Battle Arena fully released!ā€™. This update includes a brand new Battle Arena lobby, where Duels & Free for All can be found. This means that those gamemodes will get removed/replaced in the Beta Games lobby in the near future. Two new (for Bedrock) Free for All maps called ā€˜Canalsā€™ and ā€˜Kingdomā€™ got released as well. Last but not least, CubeCraft released a new rank, the ā€˜Battle Arena Rankā€™, which includes for instance: ability to select specific spawn locations in Free for All, Blue kill message in Free for All, Honour gravestones, and much more! For more information, take a look at this thread.

Article by: @ShinyArrow

šŸŽ‚ Bedrock Birthday!

It is nearly the Bedrock server's 3rd birthday!! Due to this, the Cubecraft team has done something crazy. All previous packs have been released for one whole week! Now, there has been quite a bit of controversy about this but we only report the facts. Now the fact of the matter is that people can now buy the amazing potions trail!! One of the most sought after cosmetics in the Bedrock network. Some people love it, they say that it gives new players a chance to get the loot which they wanted, but haven't been able to get it. Because of this, it lets new players purchase these packs. Now, onto the other side of this. Some people felt annoyed since they brought the pack thinking it was never going to come back, yet it has.
Check it out here.

Article by: @Ben5124

šŸ“– Slime Survival Part 3

(Read Part 1 in Edition 25 and Part 2 in Edition 26 if you havenā€™t already!)
I slipped the note into my pocket before sprinting back down the stairs and bursting through the door, now on the hunt for the creatures that had been hunting me. I ran back into the forest from the way I came, and fortunately it didn't take me long to come across the slimes. I quickly hid behind a large tree and watched them, waiting for an opportunity. There were three of them, and they seemed to be wandering aimlessly through the forest after losing sight of me. Clearly I had overestimated their intelligence. I decided I would be able to defeat them now, so I took a deep breath before stepping out from behind the tree.
Almost immediately, they spotted me and rushed to attack. The sword defeated the first slime quicker than I had anticipated. As soon as it made contact, the slime was instantly frozen in solid ice. The other slimes seemed to hold back at seeing their companion taken down so quickly, and I was just as surprised as them. Suddenly the ice shattered, sending fragile shards of ice flying in all directions, and I instinctively covered my face with my hands to protect it. When I looked back, the slime that had been frozen had disappeared.
Silence hung in the air for a moment and none of us moved, unsure what we had just seen. I was the first to recover, and turned my attention to the two remaining slimes, but I misjudged my next sword swing and a slime managed to strike me first, sending me stumbling backwards. Thankfully I was unhurt and I got straight back up again, immediately plunging the frost sword deep into the second slime. As I watched the slime get destroyed by the ice, I wasn't focused on watching my back, and got shoved hard on to the ground from behind by the last slime. There was only one of them left, but I was dazed from the fall and couldn't defend myself as I lay vulnerable on the ground. I got hit again, and this time I was definitely hurt, but somehow I still had the strength to get up again.
The last slime seemed to realise that its chances weren't looking good, and it started running. I thought about chasing after it, but I was too exhausted from the battle, so I let it go. Then, in the corner of my eye I noticed something on the ground. It was the note that I had found when I had picked up the sword, which must have fallen out of my pocket during the battle. Now that I was paying closer attention, I could see that it was folded over at the bottom. I unfolded it to reveal an extra message, which was a set of numbers.
23, 65, -108
I tried to work out what the numbers were supposed to mean, but I was too tired and I just wanted to rest. I tucked the note back into my pocket and headed in the opposite direction of the woodland house, towards home.

Article by: @FadedLeaves

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

Two new designers made their introduction as a staff member! Welcome @CNA1998 & @bethharrison2134!

šŸ—» Naar de top klimmen

Het einde van april is dichtbij, het is al bijna mei! TCCT is nu iets gewoons wat elke week gebeurd. Alles lijkt normaal. Maar weet je wat?! Laten we naar de top klimmen met onze nieuwe editie, met nieuwe updates en verhalen! Tot volgende week šŸ’—

šŸ’” Sprankelende IdeeĆ«n

De update naar 1.12 is heel opwindend voor een boel mensen!! We krijgen meer kleuren, huisdieren, mobs en plezier. Daarom werden de forums dus overstelpt met ideeƫn. Hier zijn de twee schattigste en spannendste ideeƫn:
Eerst hebben we @Texbirdsā€™ suggestie om meer dingen toe te voegen met... Ja denk jij wat ik denk? PAPEGAAIEN! De verschillende kleuren, schattigheid en onschuldige kleine dieren zijn een heel goeie toevoeging aan CubeCraft als je het mij vraagt. Je kan de thread hier bekijken!
Dan hebben we ook nog Tower Defence. Veel mensen zouden het omschrijven als een saaie gamemode, dus laten we daar ook een paar kleurrijke papegaaien toevoegen! Een paar andere dingen die ook zijn voorgesteld door de grootste TD tryhard, ook bekend als @Shotgun, zijn nieuwe torens en een nieuwe mob. Je kan die 4 suggesties hier lezen:
- Papegaai
- Stray
- Sneeuw
- Husk

Artikel door: @xEefster
Vertaald door: @xHappyMood

šŸ§Ø Minerware TNT Run

Begin deze week heeft @Quis een feedback thread gemaakt over de MinerWare 'TNT run' bossgame gemaakt. Hij legde een probleem uit dat waarschijnlijk elke MinerWare speler ervaren heeft; de TNT valt te snel wat ervoor zorgt dat je valt terwijl dat niet zou moeten. Hij voegde ook een video bij waarin dit probleem zichtbaar was. Het probleem komt het vaakst voor als je van de rand van een blok af loopt om een verre sprong te maken. @colinverp voegde toe dat er barrier blocks zijn aan de rand van de map die ervoor zorgen dat je soms tegen een onzichtbare muur springt. @Matriox zei, als toevoeging op Quis' verre sprong probleem, dat omdraaien ook heel moeilijk is aangezien je daarvoor een beetje langer op een blok moet blijven. Dus in deze thread vraagt @Quis aan CubeCraft om hier even naar te kijken en misschien de tijd tot een blok valt te veranderen. Hij stelt voor om het net zo te maken als de normale TNT run gamemode van de featured games, waar de timing perfect is.

Artikel door: @colinverp

Sorry, deze vertaling is niet beschikbaar.

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

šŸ„‡ Meer Friend Slots Voor Obsidian Rank - door @Mivke

Heb je ooit al eens een vriend moeten verwijderen om een andere toe te voegen? Vervelend toch? Dat dacht Mivke ook en daarom stelde hij voor om de friend slots van de obsidian rank te verhogen. Zo'n dure rank is zeker een boel vrienden waard!

šŸ„ˆ Multiplier Suggestie (repost) - door @Anneum

Wanneer je een multiplier activeerd wordt je hele chat volgespammed met thank messages. Heel irritant, want soms kan je je chat niet eens meer lezen door al die spam! Daarom stelde Anneum voor om mensen de optie te geven om thank messages aan of uit zetten.

šŸ„‰ Meer Inkomsten - door @XPfirePlayz

CubeCraft is een bedrijf, en bedrijven hebben geld nodig. XPfirePlayz gaf een paar suggesties om CubeCraft meer geld te laten verdienen en tegelijkertijd spelers wat coole spullen te geven! Zijn suggestie heeft nog niet veel aandacht gekregen dus je moet hem zeker lezen.

Artikel door: @xHappyMood

ā“ Interview met FadedLeaves

In het donker... aan het einde van de dag... op de hoek van de straat... stond een enge kleine KIP! OkƩ laat maar, ik denk niet dat ik een goede verhalen schrijver ben.. Ik moet gefocust zijn op artikels en interviews schrijven, dus hier ben ik met nog een interview!
@FadedLeaves, onze eigen fantastische verhalen schrijver! Zoals je misschien in de afgelopen edities hebt gemerkt maakt ze altijd spannende verhalen! Maar hoe is iemand met zo'n groot talent in ons team terecht gekomen? De meeste van onze staff leden hebben voor een job gesolliciteerd (wat jij ook zou moeten doen). @FadedLeaves niet. Ze is uitgenodigd voor ons team omdat we haar talent zagen toen ze een verhaal schreeft en het met ons deelde. Leuk verhaal toch?
Haar verwachtingen waren vrij simpel, maar in werkelijkheid was het een stuk complexer dan ze dacht. Ze vindt het ongelofelijk om alle publishers, reporters, vertalers en proofreaders samen te zien werken voor elk artikel. Het teamwork is geweldig als je het haar vraagt. Tot ze het in het team kwam had ze geen idee over wat er echt in elke editie gestoken wordt. Iedereen (vooral ik) is ook extreem vriendelijk en wil graag werken voor het team.
Haar dromen? "Ik hoop dat TCCT veel lezers en erkenning krijgt voor de tijd die ze in hun threads steken. Ik hoop dat ik zal blijven genieten van het werken voor de krant en dat mijn aandeel erin zal helpen om iedereen een glimlach te bezorgen. šŸ˜Š". Nou @FadedLeaves, je maakt me heel bang met je verhalen maar daarnaast glimlach ik zeker.
Als laatste nog een paar persoonlijk dingen over onze dame. Ze houdt heel erg van schrijven en hoopt professioneel schrijfster te worden. Haar favoriete soort schrijven is fictie (echt?), maar ze is ook geĆÆnteresseerd in journalistiek en nog een paar andere soorten! Ik zou je zeker aanraden om haar verhalen te lezen in editie 25 en 26, het laatste deel van dit verhaal is te vinden in deze editie!!

Artikel door: @xEefster

Op 22 april heeft CubeCraft een nieuwe update aangekondigd genaamd 'Battle Arena Volledig Uitgebracht!'. Deze update bevat een gloednieuwe Battle Arena lobby, waar Duels & Free for All gevonden kunnen worden. Dit betekent dat deze gamemodes binnenkort verwijderd/verplaatst uit de Beta Games Lobby zullen worden. Twee nieuwe (voor Bedrock) Free for All maps genaamd 'Canals' en 'Kingdom' zijn ook uitgebracht. Ten laatste heeft CubeCraft een nieuwe rank, de 'Battle Arena Rank', gemaakt die bijvoorbeeld: de mogelijkheid om een spawn locatie te kiezen in Free for All, blauwe kill messages in Free for All, ere gravestones en nog veel meer bevat! Kijk voor meer informatie even naar deze thread.

Artikel door: @ShinyArrow

šŸŽ‚ Bedrock Verjaardag!

Het is bijna de 3e verjaardag van de Bedrock server!! Hierdoor heeft het CubeCraft team iets bijzonders gedaan. Alle eerder beschikbare packs zijn weer te krijg voor een hele week! Hierover is nogal wat controverse geweest maar we vertellen alleen de feiten. Mensen kunnen nu de fantastische potions trail kopen!! Dit is een van de meest gezochte cosmetics op de Bedrock server. Sommige mensen vinden het geweldig, het geeft de kans aan nieuwe spelers om de spullen te krijgen die ze willen, maar niet hebben kunnen krijgen. Het laat deze spelers bepaalde packs toch nog kopen. Aan de andere kant zijn er ook mensen die het niet leuk vinden. Een van de packs zei "alleen verkrijgbaar tijdens ons zomer event", sommige mensen voelen zich bedrogen toen ze het pack kochten terwijl ze dachten dat het nooit terug zou komen, en het nu toch terug kwam.
Bekijk het hier.

Artikel door: @Ben5124

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

šŸ—» Llegando a la cima

Abril ya casi se ha acabado, Ā”es casi Mayo ya! TCCT se ha convertido en algo comĆŗn que todos conocemos que llega todas las semanas. Todo parece normal, Āæverdad? Pero Ā”todo serĆ­a mejor si nos ayudases a llegar por fin a la cima con esta nueva ediciĆ³n, con nuevas updates e historias! Nos vemos la semana que viene šŸ’—

šŸ’” Sparkling Ideas

Lo siento, esta traducciĆ³n no estĆ” disponible.

šŸ§Ø Minerware TNT Run

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Hilos

šŸ„‡ MĆ”s Slots de Amigos para el Rango Obsidiana - by @Mivke

ĀæAlguna vez has tenido que eliminar amigos para poder asĆ­ aƱadir a otro? Es molesto Āæverdad? Pues parece que Mivke piensa lo mismo, y es por eso que ha sugerido aumentar los espacios de amigos para el rango obsidiana. Ā”Un rango tan caro sin duda merece mĆ”s amigos!

šŸ„ˆ Multiplicadores (Repost) - by @Anneum

Cuando activas un multiplicador de puntos todo tu chat se llena de spam con mensajes de agradecimiento. Muy molesto, ya que a veces ni siquiera puedes leer tu chat por todo ese spam. Es por eso que Anneum ha sugerido darles a las personas la opciĆ³n de activar o desactivar estos mensajes de agradecimiento.

šŸ„‰ MĆ”s MonetizaciĆ³n - por @XPfirePlayz

CubeCraft es una empresa y las empresas necesitan dinero. Ā”XPfirePlayz ha dado algunas sugerencias para hacer que CubeCraft gane mĆ”s dinero y al mismo tiempo darles a los jugadores algunas cosas interesantes! Su sugerencia no ha llegado a mucha gente, Ā”asĆ­ que no dudes en leerla!

Escrito por: @xHappyMood
[l]Traducciones por: @Gregeyy[/I]

ā“ Entrevista con FadedLeaves

HabĆ­a una vez, en el medio de la nada... al final de un largo dĆ­a... en la esquina de la calle... una pequeƱa y tenebrosa GALLINA! Vale olvĆ­dalo, no soy una buena escritora. Mejor deberĆ­a ceƱirme a escribir artĆ­culos y entrevistas, asĆ­ que, Ā”vamos con una nueva!
@FadedLeaves, Ā”nuestra querida escritora! Como ya te habrĆ”s dado cuenta, en nuestras Ćŗltimas ediciones hemos estado incluyendo historias creadas por ella. Pero, ĀæcĆ³mo entrĆ³ al equipo? Pues, la mayorĆ­a de los miembros de nuestro personal se postulan a un trabajo (cosa que tĆŗ deberĆ­as hacer). @FadedLeaves no aplicĆ³, la invitamoso a nuestro equipo despuĆ©s de haber podido presenciar su talento cuando escribiĆ³ una historia y la compartiĆ³ con nosotros. Maravillosa historia, Āæa que sĆ­?
Sus expectativas parecĆ­an algo sencillas, pero en realidad son mucho mĆ”s complejas de lo que pensaba. Ella piensa que es increĆ­ble ver a todos los editores, reporteros, traductores y proofreaders trabajar juntos para cada artĆ­culo. El trabajo en equipo es algo que destaca en el equipo, o eso es lo que ella piensa. Antes de unirse al equipo, ella no tenĆ­a muy claro quĆ© incluir en cada ediciĆ³n. Por suerte, ahora sĆ­. SegĆŗn ella, todos (especialmente yo *esto es mentira. Atentamente, Greg*) son tambiĆ©n muy amables y siempre estĆ”n dispuestos a colaborar.
ĀæSus sueƱos? ā€œEspero que TCCT tenga en el futuro muchos mĆ”s lectores y reconocimiento por el tiempo que dedicamos a nuestras publicaciones. Espero seguir disfrutando de poder colaborar en el periĆ³dico y que mi pequeƱa porciĆ³n de la tarta ayude a hacer sonreĆ­r a todos. šŸ˜Š ā€. Pues a ver, @FadedLeaves, tus historias son algo tenebrosas a veces, pero... confĆ­o en que eso pase.
Por Ćŗltimo, pero no menos importante, algunas cosas mĆ”s personales sobre nuestra FadedLeaves. Dice que le encanta escribir y le gustarĆ­a estudiar para convertirse en escritora en la vida real. Su tipo favorito de escritura es la de ficciĆ³n (Āæah sĆ­, en serio?), sin embargo, tambiĆ©n le interesa el periodismo y algunos otros. Definitivamente te recomendarĆ­a leer sus historias de la ediciĆ³n 25 y 26, la parte final de la primera historia Ā”se puede encontrar en esta ediciĆ³n!

Escrito por: @xEefster
Traducciones por: @Gregeyy

šŸŽ‚ Bedrock Birthday!

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

šŸ—» Res sig till toppen

Slutet av april Ƥr nƤra, det Ƥr redan maj snart! TCCT Ƥr nu en vanlig sak som sker varje vecka. Allt verkar normalt. Men vet du vad?! LĆ„t oss resa till toppen med vĆ„r nya utgĆ„va, som innehĆ„ller nya uppdateringar och historier! Ses nƤsta vecka. šŸ’—

šŸ’” Glittrande IdĆ©er

Uppdateringen till 1.12 Ƥr vƤldigt spƤnnande fƶr mƄnga personer! Vi fƄr fler fƤrger, husdjur, monster och annat KUL. SƄ det hƤnder.... Forumet blev helt ƶvervƤldigad av idƩer. HƤr Ƥr de 2 mest sƶta och spƤnnande idƩerna:
Fƶrst ut sĆ„ har vi @Texbirdsā€™ fƶrslag att lƤgga till nya funktioner med ... Ja, tƤnker du pĆ„ det jag tƤnker pĆ„? PAPEGOJOR! Dem flerfƤrgade, sƶta och oskyldiga smĆ„ husdjuren Ƥr ett riktigt bra tillƤgg till CubeCraft om du frĆ„gar mig. Du kan kolla in trĆ„den hƤr!
Sen sƄ har vi spellƤget Tower Defence. MƄnga personer skulle beskriva det som ett trƄkigt spellƤge, sƄ lƄt oss lƤgga till papegojor hƤr ocksƄ! NƄgra andra saker som har blivit fƶreslagna av the biggest TD tryhard, ocksƄ kƤnd som @Shotgun, Ƥr nƄgra nya torn och ett nytt monster. Du kan lƤsa om dem 4 fƶrslagen hƤr:
- Parrot
- Stray
- Snow
- Husk

Ɩversatt av: Kazwa

šŸ§Ø Minerware TNT Run

I bƶrjan av veckan gjorde @Quis en feedbacktrĆ„d om ā€˜TNT runā€™ bossgamet. Han fƶrklarade ett problem som varje MinerWare-spelare troligen har stƶtt pĆ„; att TNT:n faller ned fƶr snabbt, vilket fĆ„r dig att falla ned nƤr du inte skulle ha gjort det. Han la ocksĆ„ till en video i trĆ„den dƤr han visade problemet. Problemet hƤnder oftast nƤr du fƶrsƶker gĆ„ till kanten av blocket fƶr att hoppa lĆ„ngt. Dessutom, sĆ„ kommenterade @colinverp att det Ƥr barriƤrblock pĆ„ sidan av kartan ibland vilket gƶr att du kan rĆ„ka hoppa in i en osynlig vƤgg. @Matriox la till, som ett tillƤgg till Quisā€™ problem, att det ocksĆ„ Ƥr vƤldigt svĆ„rt att vƤnda sig om eftersom du behƶver stanna pĆ„ ett block lite lƤngre fƶr att gƶra det. SĆ„ i den hƤr trĆ„den frĆ„gar @Quis CubeCraft att ta en titt pĆ„ det hƤr och kanske Ƥndra nedĆ„ngstiden. Han fƶreslog att gƶra det som ett vanligt TNT run spellƤge frĆ„n featured games vid en bra tidpunkt.

Artikel av: @colinverp

TyvƤrr, den hƤr artikeln Ƥr inte tillgƤnglig.

šŸŒŸ Top 3 TrĆ„dar

šŸ„‡ Fler vƤnplatser fƶr Obsidian-ranken - av @Mivke

Har du nƄgonsin behƶvt ta bort en vƤn fƶr att lƤgga till en annan? Visst Ƥr det irriterande? Det tyckte Mivke ocksƄ och dƤrfƶr har han fƶreslƄtt att antalet vƤnplatser ska ƶka fƶr Obsidian-ranken. En sƄdan dyr rank Ƥr verkligen vƤrd en massa vƤnner!

šŸ„ˆ Multiplierfƶrslag (Ć„terpostat) - av @Anneum

NƤr du aktiverar en multiplier sƄ blir hela chatten spammad av tackmeddelanden. Det Ƥr vƤldigt irriterande, dƄ du ibland inte kan lƤsa chatten tack vare allt spam! DƤrfƶr sƄ har Anneum fƶreslƄtt att ge spelare fƶrmƄgan att kunna stƤng av och pƄ tackmeddelanden.

šŸ„‰ Ɩkad IntƤktsgenerering - av @XPfirePlayz

CubeCraft Ƥr ett fƶretag och fƶretag behƶver pengar. XPfirePlayz gav nƄgra fƶrslag fƶr att fƄ CubeCraft att tjƤna pengar och samtidigt kunna ge spelarna roliga saker! Hans fƶrslag har inte fƄtt sƄ mycket uppmƤrksamhet Ƥn, sƄ du borde verkligen lƤsa den.

Artikel av: @xHappyMood

ā“ Intervju med FadedLeaves

I mitten av mƶrkretā€¦ pĆ„ slutet av dagenā€¦ i hƶrnet av gatanā€¦ var det en liten lƤskig KYCKLING! Okej glƶm det, jag tror inte att jag Ƥr en sĆ„ bra fƶrfattare.. Jag borde vara fokuserad pĆ„ att skriva artiklerar och intervjuer, sĆ„ hƤr Ƥr jag med en ny intervju!
@FadedLeaves, vƄr alldeles egna fƶrfattare! Som du kan ha mƤrkt i dem senare utgƄvorna sƄ skriver hon alltid spƤnnande historier! Men hur kom nƄgon med sƄdan stor talang med i vƄrt lag? Jo de flesta av vƄra personalmedlemmar ansƶkte om ett jobb (som du ocksƄ borde gƶra). @FadedLeaves ansƶkte inte. Hon blev inbjuden till vƄrt arbetslag eftersom vi sƄg hennes talang nƤr hon skrev en historia och delade den med oss. Visst Ƥr det en underbar historia?
Hennes fƶrvƤntningar var ganska simpla, men i verklighet sƄ var det mer komplext Ƥn vad hon trodde. Hon tycker att det Ƥr otroligt att se alla fƶrlƤggare, reportrar, ƶversƤttare och korrekturlƤsare jobba tillsammans fƶr varje artikel. Om du frƄgar henne sƄ Ƥr lagarbetet helt fantastiskt. Fram tills hon gick med i laget sƄ hade hon ingen aning om vad som verkligen pƄgƄr infƶr varje utgƄva. Alla (speciellt jag) Ƥr ocksƄ vƤldigt vƤnliga och villiga att arbeta inom laget.[/HEADING]
Hennes drƶmar? ā€œJag hoppas att TCCT kommer att fĆ„ mĆ„nga lƤsare och mycket igenkƤnnande i framtiden, eftersom de lƤgger ner sĆ„ mycket tid infƶr varje trĆ„d. Jag hoppas att jag kommer fortsƤtta njuta av att jobba fƶr nyhetstidningen och att min del kommer att gƶra alla glada. šŸ˜Šā€. Jo @FadedLeaves, du skrƤmmer mig vƤldigt mycket men fƶrutom det sĆ„ ger du mig ett leende.
Sist men inte minst, lite mer personliga saker om vƄr kvinna. Hon Ƥlskar att skriva och hoppas pƄ att blie en fƶrfattare. Hennes favorit typ av skrivning Ƥr fiktivt skrivande (vƤnta verkligen?), i alla fall hon Ƥr ocksƄ intresserad av journalistik och nƄgra andra skrivtyper! Jag skulle definitivt rekommendera dig att lƤssa hennes historier i utgƄva 25 och 26, slutet av den fƶrsta historian kan bli hittat i den hƤr utgƄvan!!

Artikel av: @xEefster

šŸ›”ļø Battle Arena och dess spƤnnande funktioner!

Den 22:a april meddelade CubeCraft en ny updatering vid namn 'Battle Arena fully released!'. Den hƤr uppdateringen inkluderar en helt ny Battle Arena lobby, dƤr man kan hitta Duels & Free for All. Det hƤr betyder att dem hƤr spellƤgena kommer att bli borttagna/utbytta i Beta Games lobbyn inom en kort framtid. Det slƤpptes Ƥven tvƄ nya Free for All kartor (fƶr Bedrock) vid namn 'Canals' och 'Kingdom'. Sist men inte minst, sƄ slƤppte CubeCraft Ƥven en ny rank, 'Battle Arena Rank', vilket innehƄller till exempel: fƶrmƄgan att kunna vƤlja en specifik spawnplats i Free for All, blƄtt dƶdarmeddelande i Free for All, Honour gravstenar och mycket mer! Fƶr mer information spana in this trƄden.

Artikel av: @ShinyArrow

šŸŽ‚ Bedrock Fƶdelsedag!

Det Ƥr snart Bedrock-serverns 3:e fƶdelsedag!! PƄ grund av detta sƄ har CubeCraft-teamet gjort nƄgot galet. Alla tidigare paket har blivit slƤppta i en hel vecka! Det har varit en del strid om det hƤr men vi rapporterar endast fakta. Nu Ƥr det faktum att spelare kan kƶpa det fantastiska potionspƄret!! Ett av de mest eftertraktade kosmetiken i hela Bedrock-nƤtvƤrket. Vissa personer Ƥlskar det, de sƤger att det ger nya spelare en chans att fƄ de saker dem har viljat ha men inte kunnat fƄ tag pƄ. DƄ pƄ grund av detta sƄ lƄter det nya spelare att kƶpa dem hƤr paketen. Nu till andra sidan. Vissa personer kƤnner sig lurade dƄ det stod "endast tillgƤngligt under sommaren" pƄ ett av paketen och dƤrmed kƶpte det, dƄ dem trodde att det aldrig skulle komma tillbaka, ƤndƄ sƄ har det det. Kolla in det hƤr.

Artikel av: @Ben5124

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

šŸ—» YĆ¼kseğe Ƈıkmak

Nisan'ın sonu yakın, neredeyse Mayıs'tayız! TCCT artık her hafta olan yaygın bir şeye dƶnĆ¼ÅŸtĆ¼. Her şey normal gƶzĆ¼kĆ¼yor. Ama biliyor musun?! Hadi yeni gĆ¼ncellemeler ve hikayeler iƧeren yeni baskımızla en yĆ¼kseğe Ƨıkalım! Sonraki hafta gƶrĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼rĆ¼z <3

šŸ’” Parıldayan Fikirler

1.12'ye geƧiş gĆ¼ncellemesi Ƨoğu kişi iƧin oldukƧa heyecan verici!! Yeni renkler, evcil hayvanlar, moblar ve EĞLENCE. Ve oluyor... forumlar fikirlerle dolup taştı. Şimdi ise en sevimli ve heyecan verici 2 fikir:
Ä°lk olarak @Texbirds'Ć¼n fikriyle başlayalım... DĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼ndĆ¼ÄŸĆ¼m şeyi sen de dĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼nĆ¼yor musun? PAPAĞANLAR! Ƈoklu renkler, şirinlik ve masum kĆ¼Ć§Ć¼k evcil hayvanlar bana sorarsanız CubeCraft iƧin Ƨok iyi bir eklenti. Buradan gƶnderiye bakabilirsiniz!
Bir de Tower Defence modumuz var. Ƈoğu oyuncu bunu sıkıcı bir oyun modu olarak yorumluyor, o yĆ¼zden buna da biraz renkli papağanlar ekleyelim! En bĆ¼yĆ¼k TD tryhard'ı olarak bilinen @Shotgun'dan olan ƶneriler de birkaƧ yeni kule ve yeni bir mob. Bu 4 ƶneriyi şuradan okuyabilirsiniz:
- Parrot
- Stray
- Snow
- Husk

@xEefster tarafından yazıldı
Ƈevirmen: @Roxlad

šŸ§Ø Minerware TNT Run

Bu haftanın başında @Quis MinerWare'daki 'TNT Run' oyunuyla ilgili bir geri dƶnĆ¼ÅŸ gƶnderisi hazırladı. TĆ¼m MinerWare oyuncularının muhtemelen karşılaştığı bir problemi aƧıkladı; TNT olması fazla hızlı dĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼yor ve dĆ¼ÅŸmemen gerektiği halde dĆ¼ÅŸmene sebep oluyor. Ayrıca gƶnderiye bu sorunu gƶsteren bir video da ekledi. Bu problem genelde bir bloğun ucuna gidip uzun bir zıplama yapmak istediğinde yaşanıyor. Buna ek olarak @colinverp haritanın kenarında bariyer bloklarının olduğunu ve bu yĆ¼zden bazen gƶrĆ¼nmez bir duvara zıplanmasına sebep olduğunu yorumladı. Quis'in uzun zıplama sorununa destek olarak @Matriox da blokların Ć¼zerinde biraz daha uzun durulması gerektiği iƧin etrafında dƶnmenin de aşırı zor olduğunu ekledi. Yani bu gƶnderide @Quis CubeCraft'tan bu soruna bakmasını ve dĆ¼ÅŸme sĆ¼resini biraz değiştirmesini istedi. Ä°stediği şey, ƶne sĆ¼rĆ¼len oyunlardaki normal TNT run modu gibi dĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼ÅŸ zamanlamasının iyi olması.

@colinverp tarafından yazıldı

ƜzgĆ¼nĆ¼z, bu makale mevcut değil.

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Konu

šŸ„‡ Obsidyen RĆ¼tbesi İƧin Daha Fazla Arkadaş Slotu - tarafından @Mivke

Şu ana kadar hiƧ bir arkadaşı eklemek iƧin başka birini Ƨıkarmak zorunda kaldın mı? Sinir bozucu değil mi? Mivke de bƶyle dĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼ndĆ¼ ve obsidyen rĆ¼tbesinin arkadaşlık slotlarının yĆ¼kseltilmesini ƶnerdi. Bu kadar pahalı bir rĆ¼tbe fazlaca arkadaşa kesinlikle değer!

šŸ„ˆ Katlayıcı Ɩnerileri (repost) - tarafından @Anneum

Bir katlayıcı kullandığında tĆ¼m sohbet teşekkĆ¼r mesajlarıyla dolar. Ƈok rahatsız edici, bazen o mesajlardan sohbeti bile okuyamıyorsun! Bu yĆ¼zden Anneum oyuncuların teşekkĆ¼r mesajlarını aƧması veya kapatması iƧin bir seƧenek sunulmasını ƶnerdi.

šŸ„‰ Daha Fazla Para Kazanma Yolları - tarafından @XPfirePlayz

CubeCraft bir şirket, ve şirketlerin paraya ihtiyacı var. XPfirePlayz de hem CubeCraft'ın daha fazla para kazanmasını hem de oyunculara gĆ¼zel şeyler verilmesi iƧin bazı ƶneriler sundu! Ɩnerisi şu ana kadar fazla dikkat Ƨekmedi, bu yĆ¼zden mutlaka okumalısın.

@xHappyMood tarafından yazıldı

ā“ FadedLeaves ile Rƶportaj

Karanlığın ortasında... gĆ¼nĆ¼n sonunda... caddenin kenarında... kĆ¼Ć§Ć¼k korkunƧ bir TAVUK vardı! Tamam her neyse, gĆ¼zel bir hikaye yazarı olduğumu dĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼nmĆ¼yorum.. Makale ve rƶportaj yazmaya odaklanmam lazım, ve tekrardan başka bir rƶportaj ile burdayım!
@FadedLeaves, harika hikaye yazarımız! Ɩnceki baskılarda farkettiğin Ć¼zere her zaman heyecan verici hikayeler yazıyor! Ama bu kadar yetenekli bir kişi nasıl bizim takımımıza girebiliyor? Ƈoğu yetkili Ć¼yelerimiz bir iş iƧin başvurdu (senin de yapman gerektiği gibi). Ama @FadedLeaves başvurmadı. O bizim takımıza davet edildi Ć§Ć¼nkĆ¼ bir hikaye yazıp bizimle paylaştığında yeteneğini farkettik. Harika bir hikaye değil mi?
Beklentileri basitti, ama gerƧekte dĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼ndĆ¼ÄŸĆ¼nden Ƨok daha karmaşıktı. TĆ¼m Ƨevirmenleri, muhabirleri, yayımcıları ve dĆ¼zeltmenleri her makale iƧin beraber Ƨalıştığını gƶrmek onun iƧin inanılmaz bir şey. Ona sorarsan takım işi harika. Takıma katılana kadar her baskı iƧin ne yapacağı hakkında bir bilgisi yoktu. Herkes (ƶzellikle de ben) oldukƧa arkadaş canlısı ve takımda Ƨalışmak iƧin can atıyorlar.
Hayalleri? ā€œUmarım TCCT ƧokƧa okuyucuya ulaşır ve gƶnderilerine verdikleri emek ve zaman ile tanınırlar. Gazete iƧin Ƨalışmaktan mutluluk duymaya devam etmeyi umuyorum ve buna herkese bir gĆ¼lĆ¼mseme getirerek destek oluyorum. šŸ˜Šā€. Evet @FadedLeaves, hikayelerinle beni de korkutuyorsun ama onun dışında evet gĆ¼lĆ¼msĆ¼yorum.
Son olarak da bu hanımefendi ile ilgili biraz kişisel bilgiler. Yazmayı Ƨok seviyor ve ileride yazar olmayı umuyor. En sevdiği yazı tipi kurgusal yazılar (cidden mi?), ancak gazeteciliğe ve başka şeylere de ilgisi var! Baskı 25 ve 26'daki hikayelerini okumanızı mutlaka ƶneririm, ilk hikayenin son parƧası ise bu baskıda bulunmakta!!

@xEefster tarafından yazıldı

šŸ›”ļø Savaş Arenası ve Heyecan Verici İƧerikleri!

22 Nisan'da CubeCraft "Savaş Arenası tamamen Ƨıktı!" isimli bir gĆ¼ncelleme duyurdu. Bu gĆ¼ncelleme Duels ve Free For All'un bulunduğu yepyeni bir Savaş Arenası lobisini barındırıyor. Bu da demek oluyor ki bu oyun modları yakın gelecekte Beta Oyunları Lobisinden kaldırılacak ya da değiştirilecek. Free for All iƧin (sadece Bedrock) 'Canals' ve 'Kingdom' isimli iki yeni harita da eklendi. Son olarak da, CubeCraft, Free for All'da ƶzel başlangıƧ noktalarını seƧebilen, mavi ƶldĆ¼rme mesajına, mezar taşlarına ve Ƨok daha fazlasına sahip olan 'Savaş Arenası RĆ¼tbesi' isimli yeni bir rĆ¼tbe Ƨıkardı. Daha fazla bilgi iƧin, bu gƶnderiye gƶz atın.

@ShinyArrow tarafından yazıldı

šŸŽ‚ Bedrock'ın Doğum GĆ¼nĆ¼!

Bedrock sunucusunun neredeyse 3. doğum gĆ¼nĆ¼!! Bu yĆ¼zden, Cubecraft ekibi delice bir şey yaptı. TĆ¼m eski paketler bir hafta boyunca tekrar eklendi! Şimdi, bu konu hakkında biraz tartışma oldu ama biz sadece kesin bilgileri aktarıyoruz. Bu konu hakkındakı kesin bilgi ise artık harika iksir efektli iz alabilirsiniz!! Bedrock ağındaki en rağbet gƶren kozmetiklerden biriydi. Bazıları Ƨok seviyorlar, yeni oyunculara istedikleri ama mevcut olmadığı iƧin alamadıkları bir ganimeti alabilmeleri iƧin bir şans verdiğini sƶylĆ¼yorlar. Bu yĆ¼zden yeni oyuncuların bu paketleri almasını sağlıyor. Ve işin diğer tarafı. Bu paketlerden biri "sadece yaz etkinliğinde mevcut" olduğunu sƶylediği iƧin bazı kişiler kendilerini tekrardan gelmeyeceği sƶylendiği ama geldiği iƧin kandırılmış hissediyorlar.
Buradan gƶz atabilirsiniz.

@Ben5124 tarafından yazıldı

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

šŸ’¼ TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

šŸ–‹ Publisher

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

šŸ§Š Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. Itā€™s super fun to work as a reporter!

šŸŒ Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we wonā€™t accept you if it is a new language.

šŸ›  Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster

Last edited:

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
At first we have @Texbirdsā€™ suggestion to add more features with... Yes you think what I think? PARROTS! The multiple colours, cuteness and innocent little pets are a really good addiction to CubeCraft if you ask me. You can check the thread here!
P A R R O T C O N T E N T!! :)

Good edition as always, keep it up!

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw šŸŒŸ
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So Iā€™m working through some thread ideas and I canā€™t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom