Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
On a small server, maybe. Since CubeCraft is such a large server and many people don't know what hacks are or not, it'll be abused too much. Also, this game is more difficult to distinguish legitimate play from hacks since a consistent attack frequency could be mistaken for kill aura.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Please search up this thread title and see how many times it has been denied. It will cause players to report even when unecessary.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I am sorry to say, but I do not like the idea of getting rewards from reducing the amount of CubeCraft crime. You should not need to get rewards for helping out the server crime. We all report players as we do not like the people who break the rules, we do not report them for "rewards''.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
so let me list the disadvantages
-more witch hunters
-more hackusators
-more staff spam for reports
-more trying to fake evidence
so where are the advantages

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Thanks for the suggestion, though something like this has been suggested multiple times and not been added . I personally don't think that extra rewards for successful reports are needed. The satisfaction of getting a rulebreaker punished and helping out the server should be enough of a reward.

12wolverine12

Oct 18, 2016
On a small server, maybe. Since CubeCraft is such a large server and many people don't know what hacks are or not, it'll be abused too much. Also, this game is more difficult to distinguish legitimate play from hacks since a consistent attack frequency could be mistaken for kill aura.
I agree, while I like the idea, true skill is unfortunately often associated with hacks because there are so many hackers on cubecraft

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Extra rewards are not needed just think about that you banned 1more hacker from this server and that's a real reward

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom