Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lAngelP

Feb 1, 2016
How do you mean a 'normal map'? Bad maps won't get accepted, only the ones that have the 'wow' factor. (Luke said that xD)

MY OPINION:

Normal maps are maps that, although they are good, are similar to other maps, and the maps that are completely different and look so good are extraordinary.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
1) Diamond rank for the first map accepted (or a rank-up if they're Diamond or Emerald; if they're Obsidian, they should get some points and/or vanity points)
2) Obsidian rank for the second map accepted (some points and/or vanity points if they're already Obsidian)
Our builders don't even get free ranks lol

We're pretty unlikely to give out anything for maps. We'll give you credit when it's released, but unless we literally hired you to come and build for us, I'm afraid we don't give out rewards.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Sorry, i don't like this idea, every1 BUILD a MAP you get DIAMOND RANK -_- NO -1
Excuse me, but what you're saying is that anyone can build a map and get a Diamond rank? You are saying that building a map is the easiest thing in the world? Then we have nothing to talk about here.
I know only a couple of people that would actually get the rank. Right now, there would be only 2 or 3 Diamond ranks, and @josvu22 would probably be the only one who would get the Obsidian rank.

Our builders don't even get free ranks lol

We're pretty unlikely to give out anything for maps. We'll give you credit when it's released, but unless we literally hired you to come and build for us, I'm afraid we don't give out rewards.
What do you mean by "Our builders don't even get free ranks"? They get the Builder rank, that probably has something like /server build, to access Cube's build server, and I'm sure they get in-game perks like Obsidian or something like that. I don't know that for sure, but there are only 6 Builders (Luke, Huracan, Alex, Max, Mac, SSunny), so I'm assuming they get some special perks.

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Excuse me, but what you're saying is that anyone can build a map and get a Diamond rank? You are saying that building a map is the easiest thing in the world? Then we have nothing to talk about here.
I know only a couple of people that would actually get the rank. Right now, there would be only 2 or 3 Diamond ranks, and @josvu22 would probably be the only one who would get the Obsidian rank.

What do you mean by "Our builders don't even get free ranks"? They get the Builder rank, that probably has something like /server build, to access Cube's build server, and I'm sure they get in-game perks like Obsidian or something like that. I don't know that for sure, but there are only 6 Builders (Luke, Huracan, Alex, Max, Mac, SSunny), so I'm assuming they get some special perks.
There are a lot of good builders...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom