• 2 cubelets.

• 250 loot points.

• 500 loot points.

• Prefer not to be a reward.

• A certain number of exp.

Results are only viewable after voting.

kurbey

Mar 12, 2021
As of today I have a cubecraft forums account. After 4 years of playing on cubecraft, I actually never noticed that cubecraft forums is a thing. Isn't it more attractive to link a reward to creating a forums account and / or linking your minecraft account. Through these rewards more people come to the forums and there is more fun and interaction!

(Example)
You create an account on the cubecraft forums and you link your minecraft account -> you will receive a cubelet on the server.

What do you think?

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hello,

I like the idea, however I would give a certain amount of exp to the user. Technically you’re experiencing more of the network hence why exp would be more suited. If this were a thing, I’d go for it.

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I like this suggestion. I think that it would make more players create a forums account/connect a forum and in game account. I personally think that 500 loot points is a little bit too much for this so I would suggest 100 or 250 loot points as the reward.
Have a nice day ^_^

Reactions: kurbey

kurbey

Mar 12, 2021
Hello,

I like the idea, however I would give a certain amount of exp to the user. Technically you’re experiencing more of the network hence why exp would be more suited. If this were a thing, I’d go for it.
Great idea, i'm gonna add it to the poll.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom