Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Hey Cubecraft Community,

When the sever updated to 1.9, it also added the new PVP combat mechanics to all popular gamemodes, for example Survival games or Skywars. I have tested this new System for a while now and i feel like the old one back in the days of 1.8 PVP was way better. I`ve also asked some members of the community, how they feel about about the 1.9 System and i got mostly negative feedback, i would say over 80% said they prefered the old one. So my suggestion would be to change the PVP system back to what it used to be. The new combat mechanics in my opinion are not really fun, it feels kinda weird to stare at each other till your weapon is fully raised again, especially with axes. That`s probably the reason, why all other big servers i know haven`t changed to the 1.9 System. This does NOT mean that we need to get rid of the 1.9 PVP Items like the shield or the option to put items in your second hand. I know i am kinda late to suggest this but i am 19 years old and i am not playing Minecraft that often anymore :). I have also added a poll to this thread where you can share your opinions with me and let me know how you feel about the situation ;)

Greetings,

Nightmare

Reactions: SlipperyEJ

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Part of me feels like you are 3 years late with this thread. We actually have a 1.8 network available for those that prefer 1.8 combat, you simply connect with a 1.8 client. If your preference is 1.8 style combat then that choice is entirely yours! :)

Reactions: Simply

Expectational

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2019
United Kingdom
www.zakshearman.com
Part of me feels like you are 3 years late with this thread. We actually have a 1.8 network available for those that prefer 1.8 combat, you simply connect with a 1.8 client. If your preference is 1.8 style combat then that choice is entirely yours! :)

Yeah, the main gamemodes that I like are 1.8 apart from tower defence, and I'm happy to go onto 1.10.2 for Tower Defence so I have no issue there.

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Thx guys for the quick replys. I didnt know you could still play 1.8 PVP so this suggestion was probably a bit unnecessary ^^ have a nice day

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom