Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you like to see on Cubecraft?

• Suggestion 1 (Monthly leaderboards)

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Suggestion 2 (Toggleable leaderboards)

Votes: 47 66.2%
  • Suggestion 3 (New command)

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • None (Please explain why)

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I just wet trough all post on this thread and... Sorry for the cringe double post, but, I like it how those 7 ‘disagreeers’ don’t even tell WHY they disagree...

Liturally every post in this treah was a positive one (for at least one of the 3 suggestion made by @ZoonTijd) and the poll still counts 7 people who didn’t like even one of them...
:/

Reactions: lilalife

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
The new lobby lay-out is perfect for both suggestions !!!
I mean, the SG lobby now has 4 leaderboards: what about (SG solo): 1 lifetime leaderboard (toggleable) and 1 monthly leaderboard (toggleable)
And then for Team SG the same !!!

Blockwars: monthly (toggleable) + lifetime (toggleable) !!!
They just made the new lobbies to implement these suggestions !!!
19E56B00-11CE-4BFA-8C82-C2215BAFCDB0.png

No but serious, how many more bumps does this thread needs to finally get response/feedback from more then 1 staff memeber ? :/

5D561A76-5162-4DFC-9282-9D1F1EFCD31D.jpeg

Reactions: lilalife
D

Deleted member 59979

THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDED! Why is this not at escalated yet? @Younisco @Capitan @ChaosConjurer @StorySays
There are multiple reasons this thread has likely not been escalted.
Firstly - If they wanted to add an idea they wouldnt just tell everyone they are going to add it. They need to keep some things a surprise because if they just told you everything it would be pretty boring
Secondly - There has been a huge amount of tagging staff and bumping which doesnt make staff want to escalte it any more. They escalate good ideas, not ones in which everyone just mass tags staff and begs for it.

My advice is to just wait. It takes far longer than everyone thinks to make an update. There are also priorities. It wouldnt be sensible to leave a huge bug in a game and just add new stuff to games. People need to calm down and be patient until further information is released

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
There are multiple reasons this thread has likely not been escalted.
Firstly - If they wanted to add an idea they wouldnt just tell everyone they are going to add it. They need to keep some things a surprise because if they just told you everything it would be pretty boring
Secondly - There has been a huge amount of tagging staff and bumping which doesnt make staff want to escalte it any more. They escalate good ideas, not ones in which everyone just mass tags staff and begs for it.

My advice is to just wait. It takes far longer than everyone thinks to make an update. There are also priorities. It wouldnt be sensible to leave a huge bug in a game and just add new stuff to games. People need to calm down and be patient until further information is released
You should save that writing the helper applications

lilalife

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2017
But tagging and bumping don’t make the idea itself worse...
And I mean, when people ‘beg’ for an idea, it just shows how wanted it is by the community...

I really don’t get why none of the staff member don’t even reply to this thread (except for Tacosbefriends)...

Reactions: Josher
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Top Bottom