Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see the original Eggwars version for some time?

• Total voters

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Eggwars is, I believe, nearly 5 years old, and obviously, the gamemode has changed a lot since then. New maps were added, while old were removed, same goes with the items in the villager shop. I think this would be great, because the old Eggwars playerbase will get the chance to experience their memories in game once again, while newer players will get to see what the first Eggwars looked like. Everyone wins (or maybe not...?) But that`s just my opinion and I would like to hear yours in the replies or whatever it`s called (sorry I`m still a big noob at using the forums).

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
since they added the auto bridge thing i completely stopped playing! havent played since that update! would love for the old eggwars to come back

Reactions: InkAsriel

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Eggwars is, I believe, nearly 5 years old, and obviously, the gamemode has changed a lot since then. New maps were added, while old were removed, same goes with the items in the villager shop. I think this would be great, because the old Eggwars playerbase will get the chance to experience their memories in game once again, while newer players will get to see what the first Eggwars looked like. Everyone wins (or maybe not...?) But that`s just my opinion and I would like to hear yours in the replies or whatever it`s called (sorry I`m still a big noob at using the forums).
Would be nice, also people would play normal again which I prefer only thing looking back now the shop was actually horrible I didn't have problems with it back then but just look what we have now is much nicer

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I do not fully support this idea, however I do like the idea of such events. Since there have been updates on egg wars which improved the gameplay a lot. For example as Levi_the_pro already mentioned the shop lay-out was horrible back then, while it’s good as it is now. If this will be implemented, there needs to be looked into what they will bring back and what not. Since some of the updates can’t get removed for this event, since it affects the gameplay, sometimes in a bad way. Because not everything can be included in the idea of bringing the old egg wars back for a sertain set time, questions like ‘which updates do we bring back?’ Why do we bring these updates back and others not?‘, etc.

I do prefer having events like the nostalgia week, removed maps will be available during this event. I do prefer this event, since it’s easier to implement and doesn’t require a lot of answers on questions.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'm an eggwars fan though I haven't seen the old eggwars. Itd be nice though I'd like to take the developers in consideration since that's nist an add on to their work so I'm 50/50 on this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom