Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
when I saw that glow stone was removed I was pretty sad it was a nice block for decorating during a long game or for whatever reason.

I would suggest adding it back also maybe other types of blocks for building various things with such as magma blocks sea lantern and concrete as well as the option to buy sandstone for the same price as the stained clay.

hope you consider some of these

Reactions: Quake_02

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
when I saw that glow stone was removed I was pretty sad it was a nice block for decorating during a long game or for whatever reason.

I would suggest adding it back also maybe other types of blocks for building various things with such as magma blocks sea lantern and concrete as well as the option to buy sandstone for the same price as the stained clay.

I would love to see glowstone, but only that added back!

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017

I do agree I love glow stone I like the block to light up my base

F

Facelurite

You need to remember eggwars is not a building game
Says the guy who built a cactus. Partially correct still , but different people interpret eggwars differently. I think its a building game with griefers

I want glowstone back , it was an MLG Block , but most of all concrete - the best block in the whole game.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I wanna see glowstone back. It was a nice block for eggwars. If someone was building with glowstone you saw him/her building from a distence. It is also a nice block to bring some more lights in the map or on your island.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Anyone for replacing the clay with concrete variants?
Nope. Concrete is a 1.12 exclusive while teracotta (clay) is found in many prior versions. This means that Cube can't have 1.12 games of EW interact with 1.9-1.11 versions as there's no version of concrete there.
There's also a difference between the blocks other than the looks:
upload_2017-9-4_15-57-51.png
upload_2017-9-4_15-58-16.png

People already somewhat disliked the transfer from Sandstone to clay as the breaking time increased for the blocks. Changing the main block to concrete will increase it even more.
But as I said, the biggest problem is cross-compatibilty.

Reactions: Quake_02 and BadGuy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom