Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
It would be unfair if someone who was Obsidian became staff then resigned/got demoted and got nothing out of it and someone with a lower rank got staff then upgraded. Wouldn't be fair so not a good idea.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Can you tell me? So much as you know ;)
Tlmelord, Stefanvld, Aimee2323, Jesper, PinkStr3ak, SevereWarning, Saradabaschi, MorganPlayzMC, OrangeGE, Oceanical, and many more!

As for the idea, staff volunteer to do the work. They do not get paid. I do think that we should some appreciation for staff, as long as they have not done something bad. I think they should get a tag saying 'Ret' or 'Retired'

Reactions: Gamerfull

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Don't agree, this could encourage Staff members to leave so no.
Also, why? This would make everyone want to be a Staff team and wuold make this community more awaful...
Don't agree -1

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Tlmelord, Stefanvld, Aimee2323, Jesper, PinkStr3ak, SevereWarning, Saradabaschi, MorganPlayzMC, OrangeGE, Oceanical, and many more!

As for the idea, staff volunteer to do the work. They do not get paid. I do think that we should some appreciation for staff, as long as they have not done something bad. I think they should get a tag saying 'Ret' or 'Retired'
OrangeE is a time ago xd

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Thank you for the follow, Pro!
Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Top Bottom