Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Yes, this is useful. It should get added.

• No, this is useless. I don't want it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Everyone knows that every Free For All map restarts after a while. But, you never know exactly when. At least, I don't know. I'd like to have a "Restart Timer" for when it restarts, and that would be perfect since I'm trying to get my kill streak higher at the moment. If I would join a map, then I know if I have enough time to make enough kills. ^-^

Here's an example: https://imgur.com/yl0Eqdh

It's a small suggestion but I would love it if they would add it.
(This counts as well for both Assassination maps.)

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I, Mona Obama, find this rather kinda useful. I remember buying a full set of prot diamond with a sword and whatever (to get the 100 killstreak achievement) then to know I couldn't use my armor anyway. So yeah, I personally find this useful imo, would make many people not waste their time and/or points.

- Mona Obama.

Reactions: Fliqa

Nour_GM

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2018
Morocco
This is a good Thread , i'll vote for yes , but my own opinion they should remove , restarting in , because i was going to get my 100 kills and it got restarted :( , nvm also i think only 1 map get updated or all the maps ? ( sorry for my bad english ) ;)

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
You get a message in the chat 10 minutes before the restet. Also at the 5, 3, 2 and 1 minute mark. I feel like that's enough notice. An extra timer is totally unnecessary in my opinion.

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Definitely agree with the timer or at least any way of being able to check how much time is remaining until the end of the map. Why? Imagine people who want to make achievements such as "Apocalyptic" which means killing 100 people in a single life. Someone who's not a PvP nerd would need more than 10 minutes to do that, right? So that would've been a very handy addition to know how much time's remaining on each of the maps, in my opinion.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
You get a message in the chat 10 minutes before the restet. Also at the 5, 3, 2 and 1 minute mark. I feel like that's enough notice. An extra timer is totally unnecessary in my opinion.
You need about an hour and a half (if I'm not mistaken, don't quote me on that, I haven't been to FFA in ages) to get a 100 killstreak. Even worse if you suck at PvP. And sometimes, you'd join in at the last 4 minutes (without even seeing the 10 mins timer announcement), buy yourself a few God sets, just to then realize you can't use them because you're out of time. It very much is necessary.

-Cute Fennec.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronzo

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
What if you join 30 minutes before the restart, get some kills and 20 minutes later find out theres about to be a restart?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
You need about an hour and a half (if I'm not mistaken, don't quote me on that, I haven't been to FFA in ages) to get a 100 killstreak. Even worse if you suck at PvP. And sometimes, you'd join in at the last 4 minutes (without even seeing the 10 mins timer announcement), buy yourself a few God sets, just to then realize you can't use them because you're out of time. It very much is necessary.

-Cute Fennec.

You can join in the last 4 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom