Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GalacticGamer356

Sep 17, 2016
In some games like Super Craft Bros. maybe we can add a resource pack to it to make the people look like the mobs. Also we could do Quake Craft and Paintball.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
While I do like the suggestion, unless there is a longer waiting time for all those games, people will experience a lot of lag, which will time them out and / or make the game less enjoyable.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
it is possible some servers have it but its really hard to get it and the game is doing great without it anyways so i dont see it happening anyways

thank you for your suggestion if you want i can get this suggestion to a staff member for you?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I would like to say, thank you all for the birthday wishes, really means a lot to me. You all are the most amazing people I have ever met. I wanted to say more, but today was sadder than I expected. Looking at everything that happened here in the forums in the past hours, it was overwhelming for me. The fact that it all happened today, I cant-
To the people who left the team today, thank you for everything you did.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything rob! u was good designer! 🤍🙏
UncleSpect wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thanks for everything mit! 🙏
Top Bottom